Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

To All The Devs;

Dannydee

Epic Pika
Hey devs, it seems you all have forgotten about an amazing server on pika!
So i am here to remind you all!
The servers name is "Classic Skyblock" and WAS enjoyed by hundereds of players!... well, before it got abandoned.

Just a reminder; November 2022 was the date of the last reset that Classic Skyblock recived.
That was:
1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago
Or
18 months, 26 days ago
Or
81 weeks and 6 days ago
Or
573 days ago
Or
13,752 hours ago
Or
825,120 minutes ago
Or
49,507,200 seconds ago!
(a very long time ago...)

You all have recived COUNTLESS of bug reports, forum reports etc explaining the state that Classic Skyblock has been left in.
Some also actualy replied to my last (very popular) forum post!

Myself and a few others has been on this server since 2014. Classic Skyblock is the only game mode i play/played.
Its not fair for you all to kill off this gamemode because you want to pay attention to other gamemodes.
Every server should be treated EQUALLY! Its not fair!

I asked one of the devs (cant remember which one) a couple weeks back if they had any information or updates regrading Classic Skyblock and their reply was "meh it doesnt need resetting yet"

*Doesnt need resetting yet*
Are you joking me...

Im not going to list all the problems with Classic Skyblock here as
1, You are ALL very aware of them already
and 2, I would be here for hours.

Last reset, back in 2022, there was hundereds of players every day playing. I logged in the other day to find ZERO players playing. Thats how badly its been run into the mud.
This is going to be my last post on this as its very tiresome repeating myself, but WAKE UP devs and please, reset it.
It really isnt fair seeing EVERY server getting reset. Every couple of weeks its a diferent gamemode having a nice fresh reset whilst we sit here in the mud.
Its just 1 reset then you dont have to worry about it for another year... (personaly i feel like it should be every 8 months...)
Please devs.
Thank you.

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
If it's being reset, please remove bleeding and add payouts.
Classic Skyblock payouts would be so easy to win if they were added and it would be a free source to get iron hence making the server less fun.

Ap0calypsee

Great Reporter
If you think that Classic Skyblock payouts are going to be easy to win for you, then why don't you want payouts to be in the game?
Also payouts will definitely make Classic Skyblock way more fun and competitive than it is right now and that's a fact.

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
Our team doesn't play 1.16+
(No offense but we actually compete in opsb so I think it's easy)

Horizonceto

Legendary Pika
IGN
Horizonce
yeah that mode for sure needs a reset, not even a reset they need a remake they need to make skyblock from scratch because the plugin they use currently is buggy

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
Our team doesn't play 1.16+
(No offense but we actually compete in opsb so I think it's easy)
You manually have to sell all you're chests for money, there is no inf chest nor is there any boosters gkit, so no boosts unless u open ssnl crates

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
You manually have to sell all you're chests for money, there is no inf chest nor is there any boosters gkit, so no boosts unless u open ssnl crates
I know about that. I used to play classic Skyblock when it was 1.8.9