Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tips to get a girlfriend

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
So, I heard you want a girlfriend
Look no further! Silver the virgin is here! (Yes, sadly)
I will be writing the following tips to guide you to glory

1. Difficulty
Yes, it plays a major role in the quest of getting a girlfriend as the difficulty depends from country to country.
Here's a map that I researched that will tell you the level of difficulty for each country. Difficulty increases from green to red
If you are living in the green zone then CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Screenshot_43.png

2. Stop trying to get a girlfriend
The first step of getting a girlfriend is to stop trying. Instead interact with girls expecting nothing in return.

3. Make her notice you
Your presentation is one of the most important thing for this quest to succeed. Wear a dress in which you are the most confident and comfortable in.

4. Practice Good Hygiene
I guess this one is the most basic and the one every kid knows. Bathe atleast once a day and make sure that your teeth are white af.

5. Be Confident while talking to her

6. Offer to help a girl with something

This one can help you to introduce yourself to her.

7. Focus on her conversation
Listen to her carefully and not ignore her.

8. Confession
After spending some months with her and knowing that you genuinely like her, then all that left is to confess to her.

If she rejects, then don't cry like a baby but instead move to another girl and try again. XD
============================================================================================================

I wish you luck on your quest to find girlfriend
~Silver Wing

OP
OP
PRO_THE_PLAYERA

PRO_THE_PLAYERA

Pika Member
IGN
PRO_THE_PLAYERS

1. Difficulty
Yes, it plays a major role in the quest of getting a girlfriend as the difficulty depends from country to country.
Here's a map that I researched that will tell you the level of difficulty for each country. Difficulty increases from green to red

View attachment 53705

The first step of getting a girlfriend is to stop trying. Instead interact with girls expecting nothing in return.

3. Make her notice you
Your presentation is one of the most important thing for this quest to succeed. Wear a dress in which you are the most confident and comfortable in.

4. Practice Good Hygiene
I guess this one is the most basic and the one every kid knows. Bathe atleast once a day and make sure that your teeth are white af.

8. Confession
After spending some months with her and knowing that you genuinely like her, then all that left is to confess to her.

If she rejects, then don't cry like a baby but instead move to another girl and try again. XD
============================================================================================================

~Silver Wing
U srsly have no life to write this long of an essay.

Krekkers

Veteran

1. Difficulty

View attachment 53705

3. Make her notice you

4. Practice Good Hygiene

8. Confession

~Silver Wing
next up you gonna explain to everyone how to get a boyfriend?

OP
OP
PRO_THE_PLAYERA

PRO_THE_PLAYERA

Pika Member
IGN
PRO_THE_PLAYERS
should i do that too? ㅤㅤ

1. Difficulty

View attachment 53705

3. Make her notice you

4. Practice Good Hygiene

8. Confession

~Silver Wing
Hardest part is taking to them

OP
OP
PRO_THE_PLAYERA

PRO_THE_PLAYERA

Pika Member
IGN
PRO_THE_PLAYERS
Find some excuse to talk with them
and start by being friends ig

well idk since I haven't experienced that because of my gf being a childhood friend
U said u were vergin .!.!!
Silver exposed 1000 views??