Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get a permanent rank on pika-network for FREE

TobyPvP

Banned
-Payouts
You can actually won 10$+ coupon code by becoming Top Voters,Faction Top,Skyblock Top,etc

You can use coupon code on store if you have and you can buy classes,ranks by using it.

-Give Aways

There's a lot of discord server that doing a giveaway you can actually won a rank on a discord server that doing a giveaways you can ask people on pika-network discord where you can join other giveaways.
December Giveaway: You will have to wait like months to join this giveaway you will need a discord acc for this and join pika-network discord then you go on #december-giveaways
(Note: this will only happen on December 24 I think)

-Selling In-Game stuff

You can actually sell some valuable stuff on game for coupon codes.
You can sell Classes,ranks,Armor,weapons for coupon codes

-Limited Rank

You can type /vote and if you had a 24 votes you can buy 3 day VIP rank on voteshop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Other Gamemode like survival,Skyblock,etc
You can also won a Seasonal rank on crates like vote create,epic create, unique create,

And if you're lucky enough you can get permanent rank on godly create

Hope this helps you

(You might don't understand the other words that I was telling you so I'm sorry)

Last edited:

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is actually a good thread...
You collected the information and spread it here
Well done!

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
-Payouts
You can actually won 10$+ coupon code by becoming Top Voters,Faction Top,Skyblock Top,etc

You can use coupon code on store if you have and you can buy classes,ranks by using it.

-Give Aways

There's a lot of discord server that doing a giveaway you can actually won a rank on a discord server that doing a giveaways you can ask people on pika-network discord where you can join other giveaways.
December Giveaway: You will have to wait like months to join this giveaway you will need a discord acc for this and join pika-network discord then you go on #december-giveaways
(Note: this will only happen on December 24 I think)

-Selling In-Game stuff

You can actually sell some valuable stuff on game for coupon codes.
You can sell Classes,ranks,Armor,weapons for coupon codes

-Limited Rank

You can type /vote and if you had a 24 votes you can buy 3 day VIP rank on voteshop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Other Gamemode like survival,Skyblock,etc
You can also won a Seasonal rank on crates like vote create,epic create, unique create,

And if you're lucky enough you can get permanent rank on godly create

Hope this helps you

(You might don't understand the other words that I was telling you so I'm sorry)
How can you sell armors and weapons for coupon code?
Teach me this secret technique I need to master it.

P.S. Pigman.

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
How can you sell armors and weapons for coupon code?
Teach me this secret technique I need to master it.

P.S. Pigman.
You can make like gkits on op Skyblock and sell it for coupon code but you will need a lot of them.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Noice job
1. Put some colors
It makes it more pretty and attractive
2. Please dont follow mark
i mean please dont follow tryhardmarktin because he is just Toooooo good ig what can i say just dont follow him

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
Noice job
1. Put some colors
It makes it more pretty and attractive
2. Please dont follow mark
i mean please dont follow tryhardmarktin because he is just Toooooo good ig what can i say just dont follow him
Sorry, I'm too lazy to do that