Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Time for revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGm

Pika Member
Hello everyone,
It is quite sad that Prison player keep getting scam for OP stuffs. I hope that staffs can change the rule for Prison and put Scamming isnt allowed.Thanks.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
The only reason it is allowed is, because it would cause staff to work I would believe 10x more than what they do now. If they had a staff member dedicated to Prison it could be slightly different in my opinion. In the end though, most people that get scammed in prison is because they put themselves in the situation to be scammed. I would totally be fine with removing that scam rule. But I can tell you staff will probably care even less in regards to the Prison servers if that rule was appealed. I'm slowly working my way to apply for specifically the Prison Server :) Hopefully we can see some changes in the future.

faydee

Veteran
Agree 100% but there is nothing we can do scamming is allowed better be careful next time

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First let us look at the definition of scamming..

scam
skam/swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull;More

lol not much help but let's put this through my perspective,

1.Scamming teaches players to be more careful
2.New players could earn stuff
3.Helps staff since 99% of the time if this could count for as a ban, all the ban reports will be mostly on scamming

:D Hope you have a nice day

Last edited:

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Scamming is part of Prison's nature as the real prisons also endure such beheavior.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The only reason it is allowed is, because it would cause staff to work I would believe 10x more than what they do now. If they had a staff member dedicated to Prison it could be slightly different in my opinion. In the end though, most people that get scammed in prison is because they put themselves in the situation to be scammed. I would totally be fine with removing that scam rule. But I can tell you staff will probably care even less in regards to the Prison servers if that rule was appealed. I'm slowly working my way to apply for specifically the Prison Server :) Hopefully we can see some changes in the future.
Me too mate! Vacation is almost over in my place so I may have limited time due to school. I'm now online on Teamspeak but I don't know how it works xD GL mate

OP
OP
JamesGm

JamesGm

Pika Member
Hope DarkxSilent apply for helper in Pika Prison and stay there 24/7
JkJk
But nice to see you are improving

zMarcus

Epic Pika
LOL Scamming isn't fun but if we put the No Scamming rule on Prison and OP Prison it won't be much fun anymore.

marion29

Without scamming it will put a lot of trouble to the helpers doing bans especially a lot of players is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.