Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thread Title Here

ken_tung

So i have sum questions:

1. without any ranks and all those things that cost real-life money do i just have to use silk touch to break spawners
2. where do passive mob spawners work. hostile mob spawners and iron golem spawners work in the dark but my sheep spawner doesn't work in the light or in the dark
3. can someone please send me a complete list of op faction commands

thanks!

xDeleted

Staff Member
Hello ken_tung,
1) For game modes like OP-Skyblock, Classic Skyblock, and OP-Factions, you need to have a rank or the Silk Touch Spawner Voucher to break spawners. A silk touch pickaxe does not do anything related to spawner breaking. For game modes like life steal and OP-Lifesteal you can break spawners without having a voucher.
2) Add grass for the passive mobs along with light being one of the important factors for them. With both of them combined you can get propper mob spawners. Hostile mobs can also spawn in light but are best when it is mildly/ very dark.
3) There really isn't a list but you could check out the rank perks on the store or if you are allowed to use a command in game that means you can use it.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic SkyBlock
SkyMaster - OP SkyBlock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Diamond - Practice
Hitman - OP Prison
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
Titan - Minigames
God- Kitpvp

jdabeasr

Epic Pika
Silk touch vouchers can be won by voting for the server and receiving voting keys which gives u chances of winning ranks or will touch vouchers and many other things doing /level gives u rewards that may or may not be ranks or keys , voting 100 times gives u 500 iron which can be used to spend on /goldshop