Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this kid from 2 hp to 20 hp

realoneness

Epic Pika
hello, im not really familiar nor i play that much skywars but earlier i sh*t on this kid he was like 2 hp and out of no where, he regen so fast he went back to 20 hp and i died... can some skywars nerd explain what happened?

TehWeird

He has the vampire perk unlocked and probably maxxed out. Expect anyone with a rank to have it maxxed out.

M

MiracleWolf

He has the vampire perk unlocked and probably maxxed out. Expect anyone with a rank to have it maxxed out.
Vampire should be nerfed, it’s just so unfair for those who don’t have it. I purposely don’t use it because it makes the game boring (and I don’t use my vip kit neither btw)

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
There isn't a regeneration hack. He has vampire in a high level or maybe got a really good luck to heal. Also don't call people "Sh*t" just for having a perk :\

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Max vampire or tick regen hack
There isn't a regen hack, its impossible to find a regen hack cause console will detect that its weird faster than you can ever imagine. Also vampire doesn't need to be max to heal fast like this. Just the fact that vampire max costs over 100k coins is insane...

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
There isn't a regeneration hack. He has vampire in a high level or maybe got a really good luck to heal. Also don't call people "Sh*t" just for having a perk :\
Well, there is but it doesn't work...

Note: Do not hack.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Vampire should be nerfed, it’s just so unfair for those who don’t have it. I purposely don’t use it because it makes the game boring (and I don’t use my vip kit neither btw)
I totally disagree with you, cause vampire is helpful for everyone on the server either its a ranked/unranked player vampire helps the game a lot. If vampire got removed skywars grinders might start leaving skywars cause of this change

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
I already said doesn't need to be max vampire he might have vampire 1 and get so lucky + Not every ranked have max vampire. Even top players don't have it max. I believe only few people have it max that have been playing for years

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Doesn't matter how much your level is vampire is random percent