Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this kid from 2 hp to 20 hp

M

MiracleWolf

I totally disagree with you, cause vampire is helpful for everyone on the server either its a ranked/unranked player vampire helps the game a lot. If vampire got removed skywars grinders might start leaving skywars cause of this change
It’s just way to overpowered, the other perks pale in comparison. Not everyone grinds the game for all of the coins required to get the perk and max it out. Skywars should be a game that takes skill to win; that you don’t have to grind too much to have a chance to win. It’s practically impossible to kill any semi competent person with max vampire.

TehWeird

IGN
TehWeird
I totally disagree with you, cause vampire is helpful for everyone on the server either its a ranked/unranked player vampire helps the game a lot. If vampire got removed skywars grinders might start leaving skywars cause of this change
I have more than 500 games with my duo this week and were top on leaderboards, trust me if it got removed we would play more not less. Were tired of titans on shotting us and healing everything.

crazysteve79

The Pika
hello, im not really familiar nor i play that much skywars but earlier i sh*t on this kid he was like 2 hp and out of no where, he regen so fast he went back to 20 hp and i died... can some skywars nerd explain what happened?
I doubt who he was did he had diomand axe?