Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

they kick me from Survival !!!!!

Massine_MB

i entered the resource world and i found just bedrock and a nether portal then i writed /home after 3 seconds they kicked me from survival after that i enter again and again it dosent work they give me this when i get kicked everytime from survival :
We are syncing your data, please wait
You were kicked from survivalred: Internal exeption :
io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:
java.langNullPointerExeption
Sorry guys bad english
anyone can help me ??

divertente

Great Reporter
i entered the resource world and i found just bedrock and a nether portal then i writed /home after 3 seconds they kicked me from survival after that i enter again and again it dosent work they give me this when i get kicked everytime from survival :
We are syncing your data, please wait
You were kicked from survivalred: Internal exeption :
io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:
java.langNullPointerExeption
Sorry guys bad english
anyone can help me ??
this usually happens to me whenever my network has some sort of issue, try to either restart your modem and if that doesn't work then try to restart mc, if that STILL doesn't work, restarting your pc may fix it. Hope any of these tips work for you!

this usually happens to me whenever my network has some sort of issue, try to either restart your modem and if that doesn't work then try to restart mc, if that STILL doesn't work, restarting your pc may fix it. Hope any of these tips work for you!
none of this helped, this isn't due to to networking, he clearly states its because of an encoder error which is the server data sync, so because the server cannot sync his data in the specific world (red) he cannot play, there is no solution and the only thing to do is to wait.