Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

There Should Be Boxing and Asian proxy

Gapper_

I think that some gamemodes like boxing, bridges 1v1, 2v2 and so on should be added if if the server wants to take it to the next step. Also asian proxy would be a big help cause I always get 200+ ms

Silver Wing

The Pika
Both of the gamemodes u suggested were previously denied (unfortunately)

And an asian proxy is not possible since it was also denied by both of the owners

zekskitten

Great Reporter
It is already suggested so instead of creating and new thread upvote the already suggested one.

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Boxing and bridges they won't cus of the amount of people lag alr + pika uses old version of practice plugin which is compatible rn
Next as proxy will cost a lot and they don't earn that much

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I think that some gamemodes like boxing, bridges 1v1, 2v2 and so on should be added if if the server wants to take it to the next step. Also asian proxy would be a big help cause I always get 200+ ms
Hello!
I would have asked to create a suggestion but none of those will happen.
AS proxy is impossible since it requires duplicating the server and then hosting it in asia.
Boxing has been suggested and has been denied.

Sulcrus

Banned
Boxing and Bridge have already been suggested and denied, so dont waste your time
Asian proxy is also rejected. I think so.

Krays

Great Reporter
when adding in asia proxy, people will still get high ping bcs this is pikachunetwork

OP
OP
Gapper_

Gapper_

This is my first thread with more than 9 replies! btw, they should at least add top bridge

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Gapper_,

This is not the right subforum to make suggestions. If you have any unique suggestions that you would like to be implemented, please make them here
Make sure to read this thread before making any suggestions.

This particular suggestion about adding AS proxy has already been suggested and denied here.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Hello Gapper_,

This is not the right subforum to make suggestions. If you have any unique suggestions that you would like to be implemented, please make them here
Make sure to read this thread before making any suggestions.

This particular suggestion about adding AS proxy has already been suggested and denied here.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
he answered it the 10th lmfao