Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

There should be a Ban for doing fraud in AH

S1iceFrxze

ppl like Kashyam, lucifergaming, RagingDemonz, DonaldasTLU put name useless materials as "Elytra, Netherite, Diamond blocks and other OP stuff", I know most of the players know it's a scam, but the ppl who join new won't know. I've been scammed before like this, but that doesn't bother me, because i only lost 2k, but that 2k can be a huge amount of money for the newly joined ppl. But most of all it's kind of annoying to see ppl do this. So there should be some kind of ban, like (AH ban) or something like that.

Attachments

• 2021-04-26_23.49.00.png
    2021-04-26_23.49.00.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2021-04-26_23.51.32.png
    2021-04-26_23.51.32.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 24

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello @S1iceFrxze,
If you actually buy these shulkers while recoring and opening them in the video, you can go report these players for scamming and they'll be banned for a week as a first offence

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
ppl like Kashyam, lucifergaming, RagingDemonz, DonaldasTLU put name useless materials as "Elytra, Netherite, Diamond blocks and other OP stuff", I know most of the players know it's a scam, but the ppl who join new won't know. I've been scammed before like this, but that doesn't bother me, because i only lost 2k, but that 2k can be a huge amount of money for the newly joined ppl. But most of all it's kind of annoying to see ppl do this. So there should be some kind of ban, like (AH ban) or something like that.
look at the spelling of stuff who tf will believe it and buy it?

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Generally speaking getting IP-banned for scamming, also prevents you from using the auction.
xd lmao yes

filter bad ma day ruined and appointment (with ma doctor) is immeasurable

dont mind the spelling im half ded while typin this so j dokt kow

mano

Pika Member
give me evidence of kashyam scam ,then you tell that kashyam is scammer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Hello S1iceFrxze,

If you think something should be added, updated or removed, please make a suggestion here.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Hello S1iceFrxze,

If you think something should be added, updated or removed, please make a suggestion here.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

I preferred when they had their messages.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello S1iceFrxze,

No need to say all of that cause what he said is already in PikaNetwork .-.

Eukioh

Great Reporter
Buy the shulkers and record it from buying till opening then upload to youtube and report it.