Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The truth about Pika-Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
The truth about Pika-Network.

Hello there Pika community,

In this thread I will be telling the ACTUAL truth about this server called Pika-Network. Because it isn`t what it looks like. Things are way different. The server is not only a minecraft server. It`s more then that. It`s the illuminati itself! The minecraft server is only their cover! In this thread I will fully expose Pika-Network and the admin team for being illuminati itself! Let`s start.

Pika-network. Pika-network name comes from Pikachu. Pikachu is a pokemon. Pokemon. The owner is not a pokemon. Owner. Pika-network had 4 owners. 3 of the 4 owners had "Dutch" in the name. Guess what had 3 sides? Yes, exactly. The illuminati. Don`t believe it yet? 4 owners minus 3 owners is 1. What has 1 eye and 3 sides. Yes, the illuminati! But this is not all. There is more!
The founder of Pika-Network is DutchBoyHD. DutchBoyHD have 10 letters. What has also 10 letters? The current owners backname! Is DucthBoyHD the current owner? I think he is. The current owner is using a false name to hide. False name. Criminals also use false names. A known criminal is Al Capone. Guess what, he is from Belgium. The current owner is also from Belgium. El Capone counts 8 letters. The place of residence of the owner also has 8 letters. Suspicious, isn`t it?
El Capone studied for being a mason. Is the owner a mason? Yes he is. This makes it even more suspicious. The illuminati was founded by masons. Does this means that the founder and current owner is also the founder of the illuminati? Im pretty sure he is! Pika-network and the owners has been illuminati confirmed!

@Machaku. Machaku is from Denmark. Denmark was founded by Gorm the Old and Harald Bluetooth in the 10th century. Phones of nowdays, have Bluetooth. Bluetooth was introduced in 1996. Who was born in the year 1996? Exactly, Machaku. Is Machaku Bluetooth? I think he is. Harald Bluetooth died the year 986. Dead had 4 letters. Machaku has 7 letters. 7 minus 4 is 3. The illuminati piramide has 3 sides. Machaku is exposed for being the boss of Bluetooth and member of the illuminati!

@DoXyYHD. Simple. The name of DoXyYHD counts 7 letters. 4 of the 7 letters are not a capital. 3 letters are capitals. If you take 7 letters and take 4 letters away, you keep 3 letters. The illuminati piramide has 3 corners. Also DoXyYHD is illuminati confirmed.

@ChairmanSB. The name ChairmanSB has "Chair" in it. At school you can also find a chair. Phillipines also has schools. A famous Phillipine boxer was Manny Pacquiao. ChairmanSB also did boxing. Suspicious. Manny Pacquiao counts 13 letters. ChairmanSB counts 10 letters. 13 minus 10 is 3. What has 3 sides. Exactly. The illuminati piramide! But there is more. Manny Pacquiao won the world champion boxing in the eight division once. 1. Manny Pacquiao have eyes. ChairmanSB also have eyes. What has 1 to do with eyes? The illuminati! The piramide has 1 eye. Pretty obvious that ChairmanSB is a world champion boxing and a member of the illuminati!

@Wither. Withers are mobs in Minecraft. Wither also plays Minecraft. Minecraft was created by Notch. Notch rhymes with watch. Apple sells watches. Apple. Apple is ran by a guy called Tim Cook. Cook. You can cook chicken in Minecraft. KFC means Kentucky Fried Chicken. Kentucky. Hill Billies is from the state Kentucky. Billies sounds like Bills. Who had alot of bills? Exactly, Bill Gates. Bill Gates is worth 79,3 Bilion dollars. 7 multiplies 9 multiplies 3 is 19. 9 multiplies 10 is also 19. Let`s ask someone what is 9 multiplies 10:
. 21. There are 21 dots on a dice. Dice rhymes with floating device. Device are phones. You can make a photo with a phone. You can make a photo of a rose. You can find roses in Minecraft. Doesn`t this all seems a bit suspicious? The color of roses are red like the KFC. KFC sells there chickens to Notch who puts them in his game as mobs. In the game withers can kill chickens. Withers are part of the plan of minecraft to kill chickens for the KFC. From the money they earn from the sold chickens then will take over the world. Wither is exposed for being a chicken killer for making money for the illuminati to take over the world!

@DusanVasicCoa, also he has a fake name, like the founder. Its not Dusan. His real name has 6 letters. Keep the 6 in mind. We need it later. Dusan lives in Serbia. Serbia is trying to be part of the European Union. The European Union head office is in Belgium. Who also lives in Belgium? Exactly, the owner of Pika-network. Is the owner controlling Dusan from Belgium like the European Union does to other countries? It seems like a yes. Belgium counts 7 letters. Dusans real name has 6 letters. 7 minus 6 is 1. What also have one eye? Exactly. The illuminati piramide! This means Dusan is part of the illuminati!
But there is more. Serbia has 6 letters. Serbia in dutch also had 6 letters. Dusan went to Turkey on vacation. Turkey has also 6 letters. 6 multiplies 6 multiplies 6 is 18. We need to keep this in mind. It`s important information. Dusan had multiple staff ranks on Pika. Starting from trial helper up to moderator. All the letters of those ranks are 53. Currently Dusan has 1 rank. 53 multiplies 1 is 54. If we take 54 and divide it by the 18 we saved in our mind, you get 3. What has three corners? Yes, the illuminatie piramide! DusanVasicCoa is illuminati confirmed!

Thanks for reading this thread. I hope you`ll open your eyes and see the truth. Because this server, and his admin team is the illuminati.

-Davidva

shadow1755

Epic Pika
OMG how i was so blind all these years, thanks you for letting the light shine on the truth
i believe my eyes
:sad:

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
My age is 666
I have one eye
My favorite shape is a Triangle

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Woah :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You gave 4 emojis, 3 of them are the same, and different from the other one, what's 4-3? It's 1, that indicates the one eye of the Illuminati. That's not all, you gave 3 'xD' emojis, what has 3 sides and 1 eye? The Illuminati sign...

You're exposed, son.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
DAMN, this was a shocking discover.
He did a hella lot of research about it, this is not only a theory, but he exposed this server. Continuing to play on this server may be very dangerous, we have to inform every player about it, everyone must evacuate! As soon as possible!

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You gave 4 emojis, 3 of them are the same, and different from the other one, what's 4-3? It's 1, that indicates the one eye of the Illuminati. That's not all, you gave 3 'xD' emojis, what has 3 sides and 1 eye? The Illuminati sign...

You're exposed, son.
Damn, this one was good as well.

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He did a hella lot of research about it, this is not only a theory, but he exposed this server. Continuing to play on this server may be very dangerous, we have to inform every player about it, everyone must evacuate! As soon as possible!
:eek:.

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
Totaly agree on this!

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Wait wait guys... please! I can explain!
Murdering chickens to earn money, breaking the laws, and working on behalf of Illuminati, and now, apologising?
You are to be kicked and banned from joining any of the Pika platforms, you may cause danger to all our players.
You're warned

Status
Not open for further replies.