Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The OPskyblock griefers

Status
Not open for further replies.

moustafa1818

So basically alot of you old players know me back from 2014-2015. I am making this post to raise awareness to Pika OPskyblock players about the griefers in OPskyblock.

I wasn´t planning on making this post untill I saw couple of players quiting OP-skyblock since what happend.

iTzGer and awebaabe together griefed (using ghast egg, obtained by master+ rank) as for what I know, atleast 5 islands. The following islands got affected:

1. max_cy
2. mr_44
3. illcrave
4. Akaniick
5. moustafa1818
6. Briefcasejoe/Emiroman1

I don´t know what respective player lost for items. But what I know for sure, all of these players are donators. Two of these players have stopped playing in OPskyblock. Illcrave and Akaniick stopped playing after they got griefed, but they can speak for themselves.

It's a given fact that awebaabe, since the server reset untill before the reset has never been even on /baltop 2. Not even close. After the griefing he lands on second richest in the server with over 600m. Keep in mind he didn´t even have 100m before the griefing. There is proof, see pictures below, proving that awebaabe griefed along with iTzGer. I have reported BOTH, more than once, and ONLY iTzGer got banned, which is quite unfair. Later on, iTzGer bought an unban.

Before the griefing iTzGer had 300m, and has now 985m, making him first in baltop.

Not only that awebaabe didn´t get banned, he still has my OP pickaxe, and are using it. Proof:

2017-01-13_20.57.23.png

Keep in mind that, awebaabe has /rename.

This is after a couple of days, awebaabe auctioning my pickaxe in /ah.
sssssssssss.jpg

The following screenshots proves everything iTzGer did, and with who, and to whom. It also proves the following statments:

1) iTzGer admits that he is gonna grief my ISLAND again, not using his main account, but using an alternative with VPN.
2) iTzGer also admits that he is willing to TP trap me.
3) iTzGer hid the OP pickaxe/OP sword with awebaabe so that PizzaMC wouldn´t find it.

Keep in mind that this conversation was held AFTER iTzGer got banned.

6.jpg
28.jpg
40.jpg 43.jpg 54.jpg 59.jpg

I know pika staff are very busy and has a lot of stuff to do, BUT. When someone uses a glitch, and you get to know about it, FIX it. When I got griefed, and iTzGer got banned, ghast spawn egg still worked. After like 4 days, Briefcasejoe/Emiroman1 gets griefed with ghastegg AGAIN. Maybe you should disable the ghastegg directly after the glitch came to your knowledge.

Another thing to point out is that when someone makes a robbery and goes to jail. You don´t only put the victim in the jail, you give back what he has taken, isn´t that correct? How come untill today, Pika staff hasn´t taken away what iTzGer and awebaabe took?! Awebaabe didn´t even receive a ban, which I find quite a bit odd.

Please, feel free to share your thoughts! Everyone. Staff and nonstaff.

So dear OPskyblock members, meet your griefers!

sincerely,
moustafa1818

GladioMC

Pika Lover
Its sad seeing legit hardwork of players put to waste. Most of the griefed islands are open for warp for free use of grinders and for shops all for the good intention of helping the community, i dont know if these griefers just wanted to troll or hate the victims but such TOXIC behavior should be supressed and should be taken care of.

DNARuby

Rare Pika
I really don't play on OPSB for now until I saw this story made me seem very... upset about griefers... I really hated griefers since the players likes to grief other players island/builds, they should really block the ghast spawn egg as it gets more annoying. Both griefers will get banned later on.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yes, the ghast egg has been bugging me for some time, I did report it, but there are no developers around to fix this bug. Yoeri and Pizza are the only ones who can actually fix this, but they are always busy. So, you can expect the ghast egg to remain until a new manager comes around.

awebaabe1

Extremely Interesting story you have there Moustafa, but lets be honest could you please explain where all these came from (i do not own these screens as i am banned from your island and couldn't take them)

ig-min.png

My my those are quite a number of Iron Golem Spawners, i was told there is even more of them in that room of yours...
Maybe some of those Iron Golem Spawners if not most of them came from this

token.png

2017-01-15_10.48.18.png

2017-01-15_10.48.23.png

and yes that is the infamous fake token scam you made quiet a bit of money off me 45 million +, I wonder how much you made from everybody else that got scammed. I don't have any proof of the chest of fake tokens that iTzGer found on your island and honestly I don't care about the proof, all I know and all that I care about is that you and I both know that its there, or should I say that it was there.:)

Maybe next time you should ask Brori (Afghan007) to rename this(see below), as yet again you and I both know that he renamed everything else for you *cough* Fake Tokens *cough*

2017-01-19_02.27.14.png

"Good people sometimes make bad decisions.
They mess up, and they let others down.
But that doesn't make them bad people.
As we all make mistakes" Don't we Moustafa.

and lastly I just want to cover this up

best.png

Moustafa you really don't have to "proof" to anyone, take it from me, you are the best. :)

And don't let me get started on all the spawners that you or Afghan007 have been farming oh my I should leave that for another day shouldn't I Moustafa? o_O

Best Regards,
Awebaabe:D

OP
OP
M

moustafa1818

Extremely Interesting story you have there Moustafa, but lets be honest could you please explain where all these came from (i do not own these screens as i am banned from your island and couldn't take them)

View attachment 4483

My my those are quite a number of Iron Golem Spawners, i was told there is even more of them in that room of yours...
Maybe some of those Iron Golem Spawners if not most of them came from this

View attachment 4478

View attachment 4479

View attachment 4480

and yes that is the infamous fake token scam you made quiet a bit of money off me 45 million +, I wonder how much you made from everybody else that got scammed. I don't have any proof of the chest of fake tokens that iTzGer found on your island and honestly I don't care about the proof, all I know and all that I care about is that you and I both know that its there, or should I say that it was there.:)

Maybe next time you should ask Brori (Afghan007) to rename this(see below), as yet again you and I both know that he renamed everything else for you *cough* Fake Tokens *cough*

View attachment 4481

"Good people sometimes make bad decisions.
They mess up, and they let others down.
But that doesn't make them bad people.
As we all make mistakes" Don't we Moustafa.

and lastly I just want to cover this up

View attachment 4482

Moustafa you really don't have to "proof" to anyone, take it from me, you are the best. :)

And don't let me get started on all the spawners that you or Afghan007 have been farming oh my I should leave that for another day shouldn't I Moustafa? o_O

Best Regards,
Awebaabe:D

First of all, you weren´t banned from my island when I got griefed. This is a photo of my iron golem farm. Which in fact was closed and no one could see, without ofcourse griefing into it. Where do you find a problem? This in fact connects you more to the griefing lol. In fact, if there is any problem, any mod can feel free to pm me and I can exactly prove how I got every igs in my farm.

What does this have to do with me? If you have the tokens let an head-admin or owner check who scammed you. It is easy to find, check ip-adress with "zadafum", check who /renamed the fake tokens. IN FACT I reported this glitch in Jan 6, 2017 to PizzaMC, and asked him to fix this cause I myself got scammed by it. And we both know, I don´t need your 45m :cool:

It is nice of you, once again, prove that you glitched into my island, cause "Brori" was a sign OUTSIDE my /is warp, it was a message for Afghan007. For the record, "Brori" means brother, in our language we speak.

Nice, why don´t you tell THE WHOLE story of that screenshot Awebaabe? Correct me if I am wrong, cause remember, it´s easy for staff to check logs ;). You /is warped to my island and asked for coop so you could show me something. I cooped you and you put a renamed chest "Coal chest" with a hopper above it and put a lapis key and coal key in it. You told me if I can take out the keys without breaking the chest the keys are mine. I put a hopper under the chest and took the keys, isn´t that correct?
Cause if a chest is renamed you cannot withdraw or put anything in the chest, without a hopper above, or under.

I in fact, have never used a glitch or scammed anyone in this server, WAY BEFORE you even knew pika existed. I´ve found serveral glitches/bugs that I have directly reported to admins, without taking advantage of it. A good example is the renamed tokens that I as previously proven reported to PizzaMC. If the key would get renamed, I would have definitely reported it, as I did with the renamed tokens.

We should ask a Head-Admin or another helper to check the logs of what YOU said after I asked you about the renamed key. You said: I have already tried everything.

Haha, I like the false accusation from you. Desperate? I have never left my island and you know that since I started. I've always been alone in my is, untill maybe one week ago when Afghan007 joined me. You seem new to pika, old pika-members know me very well :)

It was though clever of you to "be my friend" after you griefing my island, and seem so friendly. In fact, you're nothing more than jealous guy that after griefing my island comes to become my friend. Lol. It´s just a game, but seriously, you feel OK about being so fake? Atleast, admit like your friend iTzGer did.

This still though make you responsible for griefing 6 islands.

EDIT: Interesting though that you could only make 45m after been so active in the server and managed only to make 45m after 3 weeks.. But after you griefing 6 islands you have 630m and #2 in baltop.
So yeah, no, impossible, you didn´t grief. *Facepalm* I hope you are enjoying my 5 enderman spawners in ur is too.....

Last edited:

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Why don't the Developers just remove the ghast egg glitch?
It is so easy to grief, and the proof for it isn't that large.

As for the situation at hand, if awebaabe doesn't get banned, then Pika no longer deserves to have any respect, as griefing one player is horrible, but griefing 6 and getting away with it? Disgusting.

OP
OP
M

moustafa1818

Why don't the Developers just remove the ghast egg glitch?
It is so easy to grief, and the proof for it isn't that large.

As for the situation at hand, if awebaabe doesn't get banned, then Pika no longer deserves to have any respect, as griefing one player is horrible, but griefing 6 and getting away with it? Disgusting.

Yea, they should have disabled the ghast egg directly after one person got griefed.

You´re correct, but he is still going to get away with it. After he read my post, he transfered all his money to his island teammate DiamondBender.

Same goes for iTzGer; they both transfered their money to other accounts.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Yea, they should have disabled the ghast egg directly after one person got griefed.

You´re correct, but he is still going to get away with it. After he read my post, he transfered all his money to his island teammate DiamondBender.

Same goes for iTzGer; they both transfered their money to other accounts.
But you still posses sufficient evidence to get them banned.
After all, if Pika only punished for the current state of the player, players that hacked, but don't hack anymore shouldn't be banned either.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
So basically alot of you old players know me back from 2014-2015. I am making this post to raise awareness to Pika OPskyblock players about the griefers in OPskyblock.

I wasn´t planning on making this post untill I saw couple of players quiting OP-skyblock since what happend.

iTzGer and awebaabe together griefed (using ghast egg, obtained by master+ rank) as for what I know, atleast 5 islands. The following islands got affected:

1. max_cy
2. mr_44
3. illcrave
4. Akaniick
5. moustafa1818
6. Briefcasejoe/Emiroman1

I don´t know what respective player lost for items. But what I know for sure, all of these players are donators. Two of these players have stopped playing in OPskyblock. Illcrave and Akaniick stopped playing after they got griefed, but they can speak for themselves.

It's a given fact that awebaabe, since the server reset untill before the reset has never been even on /baltop 2. Not even close. After the griefing he lands on second richest in the server with over 600m. Keep in mind he didn´t even have 100m before the griefing. There is proof, see pictures below, proving that awebaabe griefed along with iTzGer. I have reported BOTH, more than once, and ONLY iTzGer got banned, which is quite unfair. Later on, iTzGer bought an unban.

Before the griefing iTzGer had 300m, and has now 985m, making him first in baltop.

Not only that awebaabe didn´t get banned, he still has my OP pickaxe, and are using it. Proof:

View attachment 4465

Keep in mind that, awebaabe has /rename.

This is after a couple of days, awebaabe auctioning my pickaxe in /ah.
View attachment 4466

The following screenshots proves everything iTzGer did, and with who, and to whom. It also proves the following statments:

1) iTzGer admits that he is gonna grief my ISLAND again, not using his main account, but using an alternative with VPN.
2) iTzGer also admits that he is willing to TP trap me.
3) iTzGer hid the OP pickaxe/OP sword with awebaabe so that PizzaMC wouldn´t find it.

Keep in mind that this conversation was held AFTER iTzGer got banned.

View attachment 4472
View attachment 4467
View attachment 4468 View attachment 4469 View attachment 4470 View attachment 4471

I know pika staff are very busy and has a lot of stuff to do, BUT. When someone uses a glitch, and you get to know about it, FIX it. When I got griefed, and iTzGer got banned, ghast spawn egg still worked. After like 4 days, Briefcasejoe/Emiroman1 gets griefed with ghastegg AGAIN. Maybe you should disable the ghastegg directly after the glitch came to your knowledge.

Another thing to point out is that when someone makes a robbery and goes to jail. You don´t only put the victim in the jail, you give back what he has taken, isn´t that correct? How come untill today, Pika staff hasn´t taken away what iTzGer and awebaabe took?! Awebaabe didn´t even receive a ban, which I find quite a bit odd.

Please, feel free to share your thoughts! Everyone. Staff and nonstaff.

So dear OPskyblock members, meet your griefers!

sincerely,
moustafa1818

Well I guess I have to say something:

I did not grief BriefcaseJoe and Emiroman1 (if you use your brain, if i would have griefed them, i wouldn't tell Joe all this) they were my friends, but these Skype chats come from Joe, so yeah, guess the friendship is over. Maybe it should be BriefcaseJudas

Do you think you will make more friends of this thread? People that know me, know me as a normal person, you just made me hateful to you. Also you admitted, you had no friends at all. I had a pity for you, being alone. But now I know, it's your own mistake you have alot of haters

In my eyes you are still the most hypocritical person I've seen in 3 years skyblock.

Last edited:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I know how it feels to be griefed, ive been there. But dont spread negativity here moustafa. If you think your claims and evidence are solid, go ahead and make a Ban report. You're being unfair by making threads about awebaabe and itzger, making other players hate them too and accusing them of griefing other islands.

If you're curious about how bender and awe get money, gflgfl and I gave them our OP pickaxe for a certain amount of time.

The admins has already dealt with this, punishments have been given and there is no need to crumple someone's reputation. Forum is not a good place for arguments.

Requesting to lock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

moustafa1818

Do you think you will make more friends of this thread? People that know me, know me as a normal person, you just made me hateful to you. Also you admitted, you had no friends at all. I had a pity for you, being alone. But now I know, it's your own mistake you have alot of haters

My intention with this thread is not to make more friends, so no. How did I make you hateful to me with this post? Since you already griefed my island before this post was made? If this is a personal thing why did you grief atleast 4 other island? I don´t care if you and your friends hate me, cause I feel like this has been going on for a long period, and someone must stop you.

In my eyes you are still the most hypocritical person I've seen in 3 years skyblock.

I can understand your hard feelings. You may think everyone on Pika is like 10 years old and you can scam/grief them and get away with it. But not this time.

If you think your claims and evidence are solid, go ahead and make a Ban report.

I've already made a ban report and iTzGer got banned, and bought an unban as previously proved. But the problem is, neither the items, money, or spawners has been reset from both griefers. Secondly, awebaabe didn´t recieve a ban even though there is enough evidence against him. It is easy to track where the money and items have been transfered between these players.

You're being unfair by making threads about awebaabe and itzger, making other players hate them too and accusing them of griefing other islands.

How am I being unfair? Everything I am saying is with proof and I haven´t yet said something without proof or false accusation. Everything I´ve said is with proof. You´re more active on regular skyblock. But they both were acting a little bit silly on the chat in-game that made me posting this thread. They both know exactly what I am talking about. They were both talking about the items and money they made out of griefing my island indirectly.

If you're curious about how bender and awe get money, gflgfl and I gave them our OP pickaxe for a certain amount of time.

Wrong. I am not talking about that. Before making this thread awebaabe had 630M as stated above. After he read this thread he transfered all his money to DiamondBender.

The admins has already dealt with this, punishments have been given and there is no need to crumple someone's reputation. Forum is not a good place for arguments.

Again, not correct. Awebaabe still not banned, even though proof has been presented.

This litteraly mean, someone can grief another island, take everything they have. Transfer all the money to another account, and put the items in an alternative or with a friend. Accept one week ban, and come back and have all the OP stuff and all the money. How is this fair?
Anyways, I think both parts have said what they had to say, we should wait further comments from staff.

Sincerely
moustafa1818

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Locking thread due to shooting fires. If theres any problem, please dm me so i can help ya out,

Status
Not open for further replies.