Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The loot imbalance

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
I know, but if that's the only choice you have you might as well use it. I smelt iron in like 10% of my games, usually when I have no further resources and cannot even go to the next island because the they are camping. (I'm not good at bridging either) So I would rather smelt iron than just wait it out, maximizing my resources for the biggest potential. And by the time the first refill happens there's usually still around 4-7 players left.
How do you have 4-7 people left? Whenever i play by refill there's only 2ish people left

Silver Wing

The Pika
Well the loot should atleast be diversified,i don't need 5 sets of boots and helmets what i need is either a chestplate or leggings and as i already said by refill its only 2 or 3 players left if the gane hasn't been won already
The loot is for all the remaining players so it will give the same item again

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
Thats ur problem why u looted the same thing again?
Also u can join prot 1 and prot 1 to get prot 2
For that i need a) levels and an anvil which most maps don't have,idk what you mean by looting it again and my problem is even thought i loot thr chests i still don't have armour while some random guy who got good armour on his spawn obliterates me,idk what your comment means

Silver Wing

The Pika
For that i need a) levels and an anvil which most maps don't have,idk what you mean by looting it again and my problem is even thought i loot thr chests i still don't have armour while some random guy who got good armour on his spawn obliterates me,idk what your comment means
If u stay long enough in spawn, there is a chance to get diam armor

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
if you're talking about the first refill then i dont wanna stay in spawn for so long,if i would i woudve played bedwars and staying there is against the entire concept of skywars

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
bruh I get diamond armor in the first phase of the game in my spawn island.

M

MiracleWolf

Why would you do that? Just go to mid and get p2 armor. Or p1. And you can get pearls from mid too. Anyways, staying at spawn is boring too

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
Why would you do that? Just go to mid and get p2 armor. Or p1. And you can get pearls from mid too. Anyways, staying at spawn is boring too
as I already mentioned the mid loot is f'd up and doesn't always give loot especially chest plates which is what I'm complaining about