Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The loot imbalance

taikhum

Pika Member
This is a complain about the armour loot in solo skywars,you almost never get a chestplate and when you do you dont get boots,helmet or leggings,and for boots and helmets you can easily get them from other players or mid chests so thats fine.but chestplates? THAT MAKES SUCH A BIG DIFFRENCE IN FIGHTS,and I kid you not in the new mesa map i didnt get a chestplate AND I LOOTED THE ENTIRE MIDDLE AND DIDNT GET ONE.it was seriously the worst game.
my petition is to give all armour parts in the spawn chest.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
This is a complain about the armour loot in solo skywars,you almost never get a chestplate and when you do you dont get boots,helmet or leggings,and for boots and helmets you can easily get them from other players or mid chests so thats fine.but chestplates? THAT MAKES SUCH A BIG DIFFRENCE IN FIGHTS,and I kid you not in the new mesa map i didnt get a chestplate AND I LOOTED THE ENTIRE MIDDLE AND DIDNT GET ONE.it was seriously the worst game.
my petition is to give all armour parts in the spawn chest.
Too OP -1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
yeah too op
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I agree. Normally I would go for mid if I don't have a chestplate, if I see the sweaty rushers get there first, I usually just go to my base, organize my inventory and sort out the resources that I have, and I'll probably just smelt some iron for an iron chestplate, and if there's diamonds (Half the map does) I usually make a diamond chestplate.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
I agree. Normally I would go for mid if I don't have a chestplate, if I see the sweaty rushers get there first, I usually just go to my base, organize my inventory and sort out the resources that I have, and I'll probably just smelt some iron for an iron chestplate, and if there's diamonds (Half the map does) I usually make a diamond chestplate.
I just go around the map but not mid. I steal armor from other people.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I think that the first refill in the spawn island is a little too op. My main strategy if I can't get to mid at all, would probably be to stay at my island. After the first refill I'm probably already good to go, except without gapples or ender pearls. So I think that should be nerfed.

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
Its too OP as said by LegendaryTNT
If u get armor and other stuff at start it will be like normal Vanilla PvP
No it wont,the people who looted mid will still have significantlly better stuff and gapples/potions/pearls?

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
But isn't skywars supposed to be a fast paced game and till mining diamonds thats fine but smelting iron is just too slow and feels boring

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
I just go around the map but not mid. I steal armor from other people.
I think that the first refill in the spawn island is a little too op. My main strategy if I can't get to mid at all, would probably be to stay at my island. After the first refill I'm probably already good to go, except without gapples or ender pearls. So I think that should be nerfed.
How so? By the first refill 90% of players are dead and the one who's alive probably has all the mid loot

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I know, but if that's the only choice you have you might as well use it. I smelt iron in like 10% of my games, usually when I have no further resources and cannot even go to the next island because the they are camping. (I'm not good at bridging either) So I would rather smelt iron than just wait it out, maximizing my resources for the biggest potential. And by the time the first refill happens there's usually still around 4-7 players left.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
No it wont,the people who looted mid will still have significantlly better stuff and gapples/potions/pearls?
Its not like every mid chest will have a full set of armor and pearls
The max amount of prot that mid chests have is prot 2
and u can get armor from the island between the starter island

And after a few refills there is a chance that a piece of armor with prot 1 will be in the starter chest

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
It will be too OP, just play rumble
If you are talking about prot 1 Iron armor, then also NO, as Donators paid for a reason

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
oh welp. Personally I think skywars and bedwars are pretty good, despite the fact that I keep getting stuck on blocks. I usually play with GrandfatherJoe

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
oh welp. Personally I think skywars and bedwars are pretty good, despite the fact that I keep getting stuck on blocks. I usually play with GrandfatherJoe
It might be due to your ping ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
T

taikhum

Pika Member
Its not like every mid chest will have a full set of armor and pearls
The max amount of prot that mid chests have is prot 2
and u can get armor from the island between the starter island

And after a few refills there is a chance that a piece of armor with prot 1 will be in the starter chest
Well the loot should atleast be diversified,i don't need 5 sets of boots and helmets what i need is either a chestplate or leggings and as i already said by refill its only 2 or 3 players left if the gane hasn't been won already