Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update The future of PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Not a RIP, he gained money aka income, and GunFire and voodoo will restore Pika's Glory, they are trustable people.
They can hardly make it any worse (hoping for the best)

Last edited:

Xrean

Cant wait just pleas update the anti cheat. But i am seeing a lot of players getting banned so Good Job :):):medal:

AppleMC

Banned
im ex staff member who's banned but... ive had no luck contacting owner

D

Deleted member 85

this server's like an abused fostered child it gets passed down onto adoptive parents every 2-3 years maybe this lovely couple will fix things up ahaha.wav

ManosWAR

Hey vootdoot and gunfire I want to suggest sth add custom enchants to pika network op factions 1 this will change the gameplay and all the players will like it (plugin crazy enchantments) (plugin 2: custom enchantments)

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Well Welcome to a savage and Toxic server (From I remember and the reason why I left for some time)

I hope to see new updates and somehow united staff team.

Permanently

I'm a pretty old player, and I've seen this server grow and die in a year.
I would be happy to see how you do in the Ownership of Pika. Maybe I'll try to help you or maybe I'll apply myself, never tried it in Pika, let's give it a shot.
nah its not worth here

Rudolfzzz

Banned
You know you have been here too long if you have seen an owner come and go haha

Rudolfzzz

Banned
Well Welcome to a savage and Toxic server (From I remember and the reason why I left for some time)

I hope to see new updates and somehow united staff team.

Lol you were banned for disrespect. hundred percent not 'leaving'

Cade123343

I am very un happy with this change, however I can see how it was made for the best. Pika has been very abused through my prospective and it needs to be helped. I feel like we "the players" we abandon by the Owner. He was a very good guy at one point but over some time we have lost hope in him. Please don't let that happen again. Make Pika great again.

Status
Not open for further replies.