Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update The future of PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
xYL4i1h.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

As some of you may have already heard, PikaNetwork has recently changed ownership.

We (@Gunfire & @voodootje0) had the opportunity to purchase the server from the previous owner, DutchminerHD.
(He will stay as Co-owner for the time being to help us when needed.)

Our goal in taking ownership of the server is to completely revamp the network from the ground up. It is no secret that Pika-Network has been lacking updates and new features for quite some time now, which has contributed to a substantial decline in players.

We hope to change this by fixing all the current issues with the servers, adding resets, new content and more!

In order to help us start this process, we will be working to update the plugins running on the servers to our new versions over the next few weeks. You may notice some features and commands changing as we make this transition, but it is nothing to be worried about!

If you find anything is broken or not working correctly, please report it to us on the forums or tell a staff member so that we can get it fixed as quickly as possible.

I would also like to note that all purchases made on the server prior to the revamp will continue to be supported and nobody will lose any ranks, items or perks.

On a final note, I would like to thank you all for continuing to support the server, we hope you love the changes that are coming!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

Voodootje0 & Gunfire​

shadow1755

Epic Pika
wow, I didn't think this will happened I guess this is a good time to be back

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
If you find anything is broken or not working correctly, please report it to us on the forums or tell a staff member so that we can get it fixed as quickly as possible.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

Voodootje0 & Gunfire​
Yeah one thing you guys have to fix, is pika's freaking Logo, get that guys mug off the logo, and actually have something related to pokemon or a Pikachu XD

nd618

Supporter
Hey,

First congratulation

Idea of re-building Pika Network
should have been done long ago.

True, Pike Network hasn't been well in the last couple of months and there are plenty of things left to do.

With the announcement of new updates,resets and activity of staff Pika network will surely go the right way.

Tip from me : Seriousness and activity of the owner(s) greatly contributes to the recovery of Network .

Good luck.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
i would like to say good luck <3 i ask you one thing :sad: put a good anti cheat on the server plz !!! OKAY i dont want to be rude... congrats on owning pika server i hope you guys get along with the community and staff well and help regain the reputation of pika server as it was .Many other servers have taken advantage of pika network 's decline but i only want pika in its glory .Also find ways to get more players base Angry Bird leo made a good post on this covering most important things plz check his post

EAGLE3y3

Veteran
The start of a new era dawns with The passing of the first Knight. We are so much happy for both of you..

Congratulation....

Status
Not open for further replies.