Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Team limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
_SmashArmsHD_​

Suggestion:
Team limit​

Detailed description:
You can set the limit of a group of people to 20 or more instead of the current 10. Because many of us want to have a great team.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I have already answered the above text​

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
20 is kinda too many... 15 maybe? Because take a look that not all players on KitPvP are geared (they got ulti/ulti+ sets every hour) 1 team of 20 ultimate(+) players would be a little bit too OP in my opinion but +1 it needs more than 10 slots.

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
20 is kinda too many... 15 maybe? Because take a look that not all players on KitPvP are geared (they got ulti/ulti+ sets every hour) 1 team of 20 ultimate(+) players would be a little bit too OP in my opinion but +1 it needs more than 10 slots.
15-20 is good we just need more slots than 10! Thx for ur opinion

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
I would love like unlimited lol cuz if like u have a ton of peeps it help a ton +1

Outscale

Banned
I think the limit should be 15 max because I wouldn't like to see just 2 teams fighting all the time, it would be more fun if there were multiple teams like now, and I don't think that would be possible if the team limit was above 15.(Best players would split in 2 teams and those 2 teams would just dominate KitPvP)

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
I think the limit should be 15 max because I wouldn't like to see just 2 teams fighting all the time, it would be more fun if there were multiple teams like now, and I don't think that would be possible if the team limit was above 15.(Best players would split in 2 teams and those 2 teams would just dominate KitPvP)
There is PogSquad then NewGen and like 50billion other teams

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
It's alreaddy possible to have 20 people in your time by having 2 max teams if this amount would be upped allying will have to be removed otherwise we will Have teams of 40

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I agree with the replies on this suggestion, I think it should just stay neutral as you can ally a whole other team of 10 players. Having a team of 40 players would be extremely unfair to those of whom outside the team/ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.