Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

survival reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
As survival reset takes place after every 3-5 months,,,its time to reset survival once again

kindly note the following features for future reset:

-disable the emerald money thing

-disable /wild

-disable the claim pvp thing..

-remake the /warp pvp ... like really whos idea was it to change it???

OP
OP
ali99

ali99

Epic Pika
There won't come a reset soon since we already had one a couple weeks ago

what?
the survival has been the same for like 4 months!
we demand a brand new refresh as we simply dont like this update...like come on ! Be honest!
whos idea was it anyway : to introduce emerald digital currency???

please remove this emerald digital currency thing...
we dont want this gui thing at the right ( forgot the exact name at the moment)

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
I agree with u as an old survival player myself I know a thing or 2 to maybe improve it but I am not the only one that decides and has ideas and if the other ideas are better when they are talking about it and then afterwards when people say don't do certain things and they do it anyways there isn't much to discuss anymore so I am sorry if u don't like the survival we have now

Matin Mohammad

Pika Member
I disagree with u boiiii and drum is true we dont need a reset + the emerald currency thing is good and fair enough for greifers, and why would they remove /wild how would newbie players tp out of the spawn by walking 500 blocks away, cmon boiii thats not fair.

Okyuren

I dont think its the right time to reset,also i disagree on removing /wild I dont know whats the reason why you want it to be remove but people use it to get away from spawn immedietly plus theres not any problem in emerald currency its just like money like other servers.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
There will always be something to complain about, no matter what you change. You give them what they want and they still complain it will never be good enough!

Hdz7

Veteran
Reset Survival with normal emerald money! This money system sucks right now in my opinion.

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
I agree with @Hdz7 about the emeralds. If they would change it back I think a lot of people will like that seeing that it was always the most liked thru the years on survival and the most used for that reason of being easy with trading and stuff and it was also easy last time with the vault idea we had in my point of view so that u had an actual way of seeing how many emeralds u had

Hdz7

Veteran
Yup! Drummaster that's right. Just look at the facts, more players in the past, doesn't that mean they liked how it was? CHANGE IT BACK. :)

Moon_420

Banned
I think it should stay as it is it's really has a fancy and unique economy and it's not even hard to get stuff making it easier to build what you desire

Jestyr

Pika Lover
too much like creative... everything you want is right at hand... you only need money and that's easy to get.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
What made Pika enjoyable for many of us was the community built through interactions between players. Players didn't always have what they needed for a build, so there were more in-game exchanges and donations going on. We were always playing with or competing with another player because it was set up to provide a more interactive experience.

During the last HCLand period, Survival had several more active players. Huge farms weren't too profitable, so players were more creative with builds, shops, and other ways to get money. There was basically no lag if you had a good connection. The main downfall was getting bored once you got rich. I couldn't find much reason to complain outside of bugs and scam, which were resolved via forums.

Before the new economy, most of the problems with Survival were fixable just by reading through suggestions. For example, changing invisibility potions to show player names.

From here, the server will emphasize either community or economy:
To get a better community experience, the best option involves rolling back the economy changes and working more on anti-scam and additional content, like competitive events.
To get a better economy, the best option would be keeping the money economy and focusing more on making it a business game. It would be more like creative mode with scarcity than SMP.

Pikachu22

Veteran
Survival won't be returning to the emerald economy any time soon (if at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.