Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Event Game: Maze Tower

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
Hello,

survival is my fav place to hang and enjoy the game, and a cool part of multiplayer is sharing the joy
so I decided to make a cool game that anyone would enjoy tower maze game
simply it is a tower and each floor is a maze that u need to navigate to reach the end of it
this is still under construction but I have finished first floor and tested on few players who enjoyed it.
the below is schematic of first floor :) since a few players have tried it I don't mind to show it
and FYI the target is 10 floors ( hopefully I stay in spirit to reach that :p)

2022-05-20-01-03-23.png

to increase the heat of the event, I have added a few rules to the game
somewhere there will be traps, that will take you back to previous floor :p /fly will not help cuz I outsmart it :) so unranked players have a chance
there will be hidden treasure in every floor using glow item frame with named items
-- since there is a glitch that allow untrusted players to take the items from glowing item frames this will be for once a positive bug :p
we can do teams that will collect the treasure and reach the end together which will add more fun and collaboration to game
or/and we can eliminate the player with least treasure or last in place (every few floors) depending on how the game will go.

so for the reward idk if money will be enough (as idh any special items like ranks) but I can put a 50~100 k on table for winners (plus my effort making the game :p)
and if someone want to weight in I will not disapprove :p (I really hope more than someone will weight in lol)

hope you like the idea and lots of players show to the event :)
the build is at green world, i already finished the enclosing so no one can see the new floors and traps :p
I will try to finish this soon and the event will be held every weekend so we can enjoy it more than once :)

byebye UwU

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
That’s a great idea for an event lol. good job. I wonder how you outsmarted /fly though lol. Pistons?

OP
OP
mhmdjawadzd

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
That’s a great idea for an event lol. good job. I wonder how you outsmarted /fly though lol. Pistons?
close enough, so maybe :p
but since there is a lot of ways to get trapped lol many methods were used to just prevent using /fly to avoid the trap

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
close enough, so maybe :p
but since there is a lot of ways to get trapped lol many methods were used to just prevent using /fly to avoid the trap
Well good luck! Btw I recommend making the walls longer so that people can’t use f5 to see everything

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hope this makes it man, we need more things xD

OP
OP
mhmdjawadzd

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
Good news everybody, I have finished 5 floors :)
also added the maze to player warp so players can practice and enjoy ^_^
So this Sunday we will be hosting the first event
regarding the event, there will be treasures hidden in the maze in all the floors,
the harder to get to (not the main route) the more precious items will be
also the final winner will be granted a huge amount of cash $+$
if I got some donations I will increase the rewards and add more items if possible (not hoping much but maybe)
treasures hidden : diamond, emerald, mending book, other enchantment books, banknotes with values 100 to 1k
among the hidden items will be treasure tokens, that will determine the winner of the event
to make the token legit, a randomly generated name for each item will be used >_< so no copy name to use #.#
total of 7 chaos emeralds, I mean tokens will needed to win the game, surly there will be more than 7 placed so player with closest to 7 win.

Hope lots of players enjoy the maze and participate the event and have fun @_@
I already have some customers to the maze from the mob world LOL :)

1653144657571.png

OP
OP
mhmdjawadzd

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
rewards for todays event

1653172481849.png
1653172529764.png

in addition to an 8 stacks of glow item frames scattered over the maze with treasure in them
event occure in 2.5 hours