Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Survival Custom Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
IIMoKeyy​

Suggestion:
Survival Custom Pet​

Detailed description:
Hello,

Survival game-mode was getting boring day by day. A lot of the old players started leaving cause there isn't much to do besides PvPing and doing player levels, so I would like to suggest this suggestion to make Survival better / more fun.

What is this suggestion?

A custom player pet is a pet that you can obtain from GOD crate, UNIQUE crate, or EPIC. This pet is not sellable on /ah or something that you can trade. If you get this pet it will give you some abilities that might help you in the game. There will be a total of 5 pets for all crates. Here are the pet(s) that you can obtain:

Examples:

1: Godly Pet (Can be nicked)
This pet can only be obtained from godly crates. The effects that you can obtain from this pet are:
• Speed effects, resistance 1, regeneration 1, night vision, fix all command and will give you an extra 3 player vaults.

2: Mythic Pet Can be nicked)
Can be obtainable from godly crates. The effects that you can obtain from this pet are:
• Resistance 1, regeneration, night vision, fix all command with 10 minutes cooldown for unranked and 2 extra player vault

3: Legendary Pet
Can be obtained from both Unique and Godly crates. The effects that you can obtain from this pet are:
• Resistance 1, night vision and will give you 1 extra player vault.

4: Rare
Can be obtained from Epic and Unique crates. The effects that you can obtain from this pet are:
• Resistance and night vision

5: Common Pet
Can be obtained from Epic crates only. The effects that you can obtain from this pet are:
• Night vision

What is the reason for this suggestion?

The reason why this considered to be add in the next season is simple. It is basically to make Survival a more interesting game-mode. When you add these pets and make them leveling pets, and adding a leader board for the top pets, it will be more fun instead of doing player levels and quests.

Extra information about each pet:

For each pet there is a lower / higher chance of getting it. Every non ranked player gets to keep 3 pets, however if your a donator you get more pet slots, and here are the slots & chances information:

Obtaining chances:

Godly Pet : Godly pet has a 3% chance of being obtained through a Godly crate.

Mythic Pet : Mythic pet has a 5% chance of being obtained through Godly crate.

Legendary Pet : Legendary pet has a 10% chance of being obtained though a Godly, or Unique crate.

Rare Pet : Rare pet has a 15% chance of being obtained through an Epic, or Unique crate.

Common Pet : Common pet has a 35% chance of being obtained through Epic crates.

Pet Slots for Ranked:

Noble : Can obtain 12 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Wizard : Can obtain 10 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Alchemist : Can obtain 8 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Warlock : Can obtain 6 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Ninja : Can obtain 5 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Samurai : Can obtain 4 pets at the same time in a pet backpack.

Reason(s):

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
-1 Thank You for Suggesting IIMokeyy, But its bad idea that adding pets on Survival. Its too big advantage for survival that having infinite potion effects and its too overpowered so i give -1

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
-1 Thank You for Suggesting IIMokeyy, But its bad idea that adding pets on Survival. Its too big advantage for survival that having infinite potion effects and its too overpowered so i give -1
Dude you don't even play the game, not just the server, but the entire game...

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
making server fun by adding pets lol xDDDDD actually what about a grand list of ideas for a survival we prepare together later?

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
umm so i cant tell my idea? why u all hate my ideas tell me someone who doesnt hate my ideas bruhhhhhhh
I just found this idea interesting for survival and when you said its gonna make survival op, well your wrong, survival is already op enough with the kits and stuff, and I believe the pets might make stuff a little bit less p2w, also these effects / commands won't work in pvp to give an advantage. The pets will also appear as flying animals heads besides each player that owns them so they can look cool..

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
I just found this idea interesting for survival and when you said its gonna make survival op, well your wrong, survival is already op enough with the kits and stuff, and I believe the pets might make stuff a little bit less p2w, also these effects / commands won't work in pvp to give an advantage. The pets will also appear as flying animals heads besides each player that owns them so they can look cool..
i mean infinite effects on worlds isnt good idea too ur right pika is alr p2w tomorrow we can prepare a grand suggestion of survival together tho i like some of ur ideas about this with a few changes it can be added why not

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
wdym no vote crate?!?!

jk +1
I didn't add pets for voting crates to avoid making them something common. We don't want everyone that just joined having a pet flying around with him..

NGaming

Great Reporter
I didn't add pets for voting crates to avoid making them something common. We don't want everyone that just joined having a pet flying around with him..
ye ik
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

AsIsH_FeNi

Pika Lover
Very coool indeed I didn't knew a monkey had more brain cells than me

as a matter of fact:sneaky:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The pets system will be the same as on other game modes, it will just be copied over. They won’t be flying animal heads. There will be a pet shop to buy common pet eggs, the other eggs will be in crates. As you level up the pet, the chance of activating the boost will get higher. 1 pet can be active at once and the effects will only last a couple seconds each minute. Better pets have higher chances and level up quicker.

Getting a fix all command and extra vaults is a bad idea. They should have a separate voucher in crates.

Pet slots for donators are not needed.

Every pet should have an XP boost as well as the potion effects you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.