Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion words filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
EA​

Suggestion:
Suggestion words filter​

Detailed description:
Invis pot - 10 pages https://pika-network.net/search/997470/?q=Invis+pot&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=117&o=date
Bridge egg - 10 pages https://pika-network.net/search/997471/?q=Bridge+egg&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=117&o=date
Gen speed - 10 pages https://pika-network.net/search/997476/?q=gen+speed&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=117&o=date
The bridge - 10 pages https://pika-network.net/search/997472/?q=The+bridge&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=117&o=date

All the threads included are only in suggestion (tho some maybe not that accurate).

It is very obvious that suggestions are filled with thousands of threads that are already suggested many times. We also come to the conclusion that people don't read the "read before posting" thread and won't use the search function before suggesting. These "duplicated" suggestions turn into a pain (and also very annoying) for people to see, and staff members (eg @MrEpiko nub) to deny. To lower the amount of "duplicated" suggestions, adding a words filter in the suggestion title would help.

For example:
When one types "Add invis pot" in the Suggestion row and then clicks submit, there would be a red banner-like thing pop up and say that "It has already been suggested multiple times. Please use the Search function before suggesting!"

It could also change when someone types "Fix ....". It would say "Seems like you have encountered a bug! You may submit a bug report HERE instead!"

It basically serves as an automatic suggestion "denyer" to prevent people from suggesting the same thing all over again. Although I guess it won't be prioritized in implementing it anytime soon, surely it would turn the suggestion list much cleaner and easier for the devs to really go in-depth and look for some useful suggestions. Thanks for reading :yaychu:

Reason(s):
Mentioned above​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Why don't make forums full of correction bots (lol) remove real users, ban mini-modding
  • Why bully MrEpiko (even on discord announcement message)
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Upvoted because i have seen a bunch suggestions for just one thing
P/S: Yes, MrEpiko is nab and we cant deny it :))

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Why don't make forums full of correction bots (lol) remove real users, ban mini-modding
  • Why bully MrEpiko (even on discord announcement message)
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
why tf did you downvote because he was joking about a moderator
you keep on going on suggestion, and trying to find a bs reason to downvote it every time

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
anyways besides this random purposefully downvoting, my vote is +1

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
-1 You are all bullying me, I am very sad!

Just kidding, +1 as this is very good idea and would make my job much easier.

ir_n

The Pika
+1 would make it easier for members to view suggestions without coming across the many duplicate suggestions and would make it easier for staff since they wont waste time denying duplicate suggestions

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Epiko is a auto deny suggestion bot, if this gets added he will be completely useless! #SaveEpiko

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
You just mean add something to the message filter to remove swear words but just with the duplicate suggestions correct me if I am wrong
Ye close enough, a similar concept with the main purpose to prevent people from postig the same thing again and again.

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
-1 from me, can lead to a confusion.

of course it's a joke, +1 just for epiko :)

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Epiko Replacement is needed, All jokes aside This would be more efficient and make it easier for staff-members.

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
do i look like i am blind to you?

yeah yeah now go back to downvoting people's suggestions with the most bs reasons
chill... Honestly, I don't mind people downvoting my suggestion as long as they give their opinion regarding why they think it won't work or should not be implemented. Furthermore, those votes don't even matter, it is just a reference point for people. The content of the suggestion itself already represented a rating. Who cares about the number of votes?😉

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
chill... Honestly, I don't mind people downvoting my suggestion as long as they give their opinion regarding why they think it won't work or should not be implemented. Furthermore, those votes don't even matter, it is just a reference point for people. The content of the suggestion itself already represented a rating. Who cares about the number of votes?😉
that aint the thing, the thing is bro keeps on making excuses just to give -1 to ANY SUGGESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.