Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Rule: Promoting suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Rule: Promoting suicide

Detailed description:
So like you guys know we have loads off rules. The only thing is every server has a rule about promoting suicide. I don't get why you guys don't have it, okay we have this: Negative Behavior: Warning » 1 day ban » 1 week ban » Permanent Ban

This needs to be a seperate rule because telling someone to kill him self is so bad. This can't be tollerated and needs to be insta ban (this is what i think about it)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It's bad. Some kids, older players really have bad habbits and wil think about those kinda things promoting suicide is really bad

Example:
- Promoting suicide: Tempban - IP ban

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
i think this should be added but. i think that i can't still say 1+ or -1. i won't vote yet

OP
OP
BramOG

BramOG

Epic Pika
Thanks for reading it and answering and supporting a little offcourse !

D

Deleted member 85

Reason:
It's bad. Some kids, older players really have bad habits and will think about those kinda things promoting suicide is really bad
I know this is an ignorant way of viewing things but some of these kids tend to let the whole wide interwebs know they wanna end themselves. Just saying.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i cant rly give any vote about this because i love to joke and make offensive jokes. some of the guys understand them but some dont. same will be for this ''kys'' thing. the mods wont probably understand if i say kys to my friend as a joke n stuff. or if i tell a hardcore-ultimate-uber-hacker that just ruined my day.

(i hope this makes sense #RipEnglish)

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
+1

there's allot of cyber bullying in the internet and its good if this will be implemented on the server.

MariaShy

Pika Member
Maybe they should be warned and get muted? Or maybe just mutedly don't know but I don't think its something that should be taken lightly because this can affect young kids.

Cidnynator

Neutral. I don't agree with the instant ban part, it seems a bit extreme. I think what @DODE2K suggested is a better solution to the problem:
Promoting suicidal thoughts: Warn- 1-week ban- perm ban
Maybe you could even temp mute instead of giving that warning.

Because a lot of the times, it's said as a joke, and it would be kinda shitty to instantly get a permanent ban over a joke. And I don't know how many players that do this per day, and how many players that join the server per day. But this could have an impact on the player base if it's a common thing (doubt it but as I said, I don't know how common it is or how many new players that join per day). This is just my opinion and there are both pros and cons with it.

OP
OP
BramOG

BramOG

Epic Pika
Thanks for commenting, It's actually not that much a day. Still i don't think it needs to be allowed. I can live with a Mute first !

Status
Not open for further replies.