Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Rule: Promoting suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Rule: Promoting suicide

Detailed description:
So like you guys know we have loads off rules. The only thing is every server has a rule about promoting suicide. I don't get why you guys don't have it, okay we have this: Negative Behavior: Warning » 1 day ban » 1 week ban » Permanent Ban

This needs to be a seperate rule because telling someone to kill him self is so bad. This can't be tollerated and needs to be insta ban (this is what i think about it)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It's bad. Some kids, older players really have bad habbits and wil think about those kinda things promoting suicide is really bad

Example:
- Promoting suicide: Tempban - IP ban

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Ehh I think kids should be able to get over it if it's something simple, Unless someone is continuously putting another player down they should not get in trouble because many players say it in a joking way. I understand that this upsets some people so tell the person. If they continue after that point it's harassment and should be 2 week mute for first offence and perm ban for second. This is just my opinion because we don't want others getting to a point of real suicide +1

MECHAME

Veteran
Yoeri and the administration team are working on updating the servers. Be patient.

I also liked your suggestion and send it to higher staff members to check it out.
Thanks for suggesting.

Locking.

MECHAME

Veteran
Suggestion has been accepted and added.

Thanks for suggesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.