Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve:)

Suggestion:
New version!

Detailed description:
Can you please add 1.12 version to pika network.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
Because a lot of people wants this!

Example:

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
This kind of update will take much time but it would be nice to slowly see happen, one con is that many players would lose much of their work as well.

Moon_420

Banned
This kind of update will take much time but it would be nice to slowly see happen, one con is that many players would lose much of their work as well.
It wouldn't take forever tho, they just need to update their versions of Bungeecord / ProtocolSupport / ViaVersion and done.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
There is pvp servers, Most of Pika is pvp so i don't think that's a good idea

Andaveth

Pika Member
I dont think thats a good idea because the pvp wil not be the same and there alot of pvpers in pika

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
I would like to see survival updated but it isn't a good idea for pvp servers

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Obviously, the server is going to update to the newest version. If they didn't then they probably be still in 1.7 right now.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I would like to see survival updated but it isn't a good idea for pvp servers

A survival update itself would be very nice and they could easily transfer the spawn with world edit and the multi plugin if time is an issue. We will lose everything @tozztozzo but that's ok xD it would be worth it :') *secretly crying on the inside*

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
@OnlyAGamer4Life It won't be updated until the reset where we lose everything anyway, I don't think that will happen till after Christmas. Maybe new year new version, hopefully it is discussed about and we will hear what others say about it, I think it's a great idea.

Henrywelch

-1 lol factions would become extremely boring ,( more than it already is cause staff dont listen to certain suggestions)

Olly

Pika Lover
Hello there fellow player Thanks for your suggestion my opinion:

Yes, there probably can be higher versions on like survival and etc but when it comes to PVP it should probably stay the same.

kaylee

Veteran
1. PVP servers will die.
2. Most plugins Pika uses are probably not available in higher versions (ex. when NYCcreative was made a few plugins got left behind because the creator never updated them for 1.9)

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Hey there,
Unfortunately I disagree with your suggestion. For instance, like everyone has stated above, 1.12 is just not good enough for PvP.
Also, not a lot of players use this version, so there's really no point.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Plus, my Minecraft crashes when I update higher than 1.10. Basically, it doesn't let me play on high versions of Minecraft.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Pls consider the following
  • They dont have enough developer to make progress work faster. They have only 2 developers that develop the server
  • They didn't even start fixing the hackers. If u will update to 1.12 many people will just hack
  • People always want 1.8 version because of the style of the pvp
  • Plugins will make a major impact
  • They don't have the comparability to make custom plugins
  • They're will be more blocks and decoration. I agree but do u think People will get more satisfied if they're will be more hackers in the game.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Correction
  • They did'nt even start fixing the hackers.If u will update to 1.12 more people will be able to hack because some hack clients are only able to use in 1.12

Status
Not open for further replies.