Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Merge OP Factions 1, OP Factions 2 and Galactix Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyrus

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Merge OP Factions 1, OP Factions 2 and Galactix Factions

Detailed description:
This will make Factions bigger and better. If you put on Custom Enchants on OP factions it will make the game better, we would need XP to buy custom enchants because in OP Factions XP are useless. I promise you guys it will make factions much More popular to the server. If you need help just tell me :)) my IGN is (Controlled) Thanks

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions
Galactix

Reason:
The Bigger The better. More people in one minigame is the best, this will help pika-network become bigger more people more chances of buying ranks... Im here to help if you guys have questions.

Example:
Check TheCampingRusher and other Youtubers, his server is one of the best factions server in the whole MC because it has Cool Custom Enchants.

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
Why are there 2 OP egg wars and 2 egg wars servers instead of one? Lag purposes...It's much harder to create one server with 700 people than 2 with 350 each. Once again I want to point out that Galactix has custom enchants and my idea is OP Galactix.
Yea but if you merge op factuons 1 and 2 the players eould most likley be at 80-160 persons. It wouldn't cause that much lag to the server

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
About merge, I think It's a bad idea, just think about it, the server will be laggy too much.
So, -1 about the merge.
About custom enchants, It's all what the players more like, I really love the classic factions without custom enchants, but I don't really care to play with custom enchants, so +/-0 about this :)

sspvp

Banned
Why is it a bad idea?
because
1) i like normal faction because we have to riad with canon and ppl dont have bedrock and free ceggs and raiding on normal faction need real skills with redstone and economy
2) i like op-faction because it good for pvp becasue i can get free armor and stuff
3) i dont like galactix because it got bad economy and rank and crates
4) all faction server have more then 200 player at peak hours and pika servers still lag after 75 or 100 players

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
a
About merge, I think It's a bad idea, just think about it, the server will be laggy too much.
So, -1 about the merge.
About custom enchants, It's all what the players more like, I really love the classic factions without custom enchants, but I don't really care to play with custom enchants, so +/-0 about this :)
Actually it wont be that laggy, does bedwars lag? I think not... If we merge OP Factions 1 and 2 the estimated number or players are about 80-160 so that wont cause the server lag.

Thank you!! Please help me make this happen :) <3

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
because
1) i like normal faction because we have to riad with canon and ppl dont have bedrock and free ceggs and raiding on normal faction need real skills with redstone and economy
2) i like op-faction because it good for pvp becasue i can get free armor and stuff
3) i dont like galactix because it got bad economy and rank and crates
4) all faction server have more then 200 player at peak hours and pika servers still lag after 75 or 100 players
My question is... Do eggwars lag?? The estimated number of players playing in OP eggwars are about 200+ if im not mistaken. So if OP factions have 100-200 players it wouldnt cause much lag

sspvp

Banned
a

Actually it wont be that laggy, does bedwars lag? I think not... If we merge OP Factions 1 and 2 the estimated number or players are about 80-160 so that wont cause the server lag.

Thank you!! Please help me make this happen :) <3
bedwars work differently it got different lobbys for less lag and map is not real worlds and are very small then faction worlds
and i like every server because diffreant stuff is there are on them and i will not like to make base on a server where ppl get free cegg every day

Status
Not open for further replies.