Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Merge OP Factions 1, OP Factions 2 and Galactix Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyrus

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Merge OP Factions 1, OP Factions 2 and Galactix Factions

Detailed description:
This will make Factions bigger and better. If you put on Custom Enchants on OP factions it will make the game better, we would need XP to buy custom enchants because in OP Factions XP are useless. I promise you guys it will make factions much More popular to the server. If you need help just tell me :)) my IGN is (Controlled) Thanks

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions
Galactix

Reason:
The Bigger The better. More people in one minigame is the best, this will help pika-network become bigger more people more chances of buying ranks... Im here to help if you guys have questions.

Example:
Check TheCampingRusher and other Youtubers, his server is one of the best factions server in the whole MC because it has Cool Custom Enchants.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
2 things,
1, Please do not advertise youtubers who do not make Pika videos, or there own server,
2, Your basically just asking to add custom enchants to op facs.

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
2 things,
1, Please do not advertise youtubers who do not make Pika videos, or there own server,
FYI im not advertising them im just trying to tell the people that their server has many players because of its good gamemodes... and i was saying that they should combine the factions 1 and 2 so more players can be online together. Thank you

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
2 things,
I think thats not advertising...If they want example Of other server then they can see it cuz Staff have prem acc or they can watch videos Of that gamemode.
Thats my point
Advertising is if they tell server ip or smth else,isnt it?

your friend :)

+2 (double is better)
this is the great idea to have custum enchant in opfac cez xp is useless and will havea use finally

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
Can any Staff check my post??? please? so i can know if im helping the server or not thanks

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Are you suggesting to merge OP fac 1,2 and Galactix together in one and only one server?

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well insted of merging them into 1 server, create 1 server that will be both op facs and galactix in 1, and leave the other servers alone, bec some players might not like galactix and op facs in 1 server. Thats my idea about this :D

With kind regards
~~~CPT

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well insted of merging them into 1 server, create 1 server that will be both op facs and galactix in 1, and leave the other servers alone, bec some players might not like galactix and op facs in 1 server. Thats my idea about this :D

With kind regards
~~~CPT
Yeah I agree with that. Maybe something like OP Galactix? That'd be a goood idea...

mike12345

They are in the process rn making op galactix although its taking fucking yrs

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I wonder why it is you think, that people play on galactix, or opfac1 or opfac2 ? Why some people on opfac1 say: "opfac 1 is the best !" and some people on opfac2 say "nonono op fac2 is the best" (they say it differently of course, but i cannot use that language here) And people who chose to play galactix have their reasons for that too. It is because they WANT the differences. What you are suggesting is to tell these people: "We don't care what yall wan't. We just gonna offer you all one and the same. And you just take it." Like Hendi Ford said: "You can have any color car you want, as long as it's black."

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
+1, that would be cool,
but I don't think the staff will accept this.

Moon_420

Banned
[Merging]
[-1] >> I don't agree that both Factions should merge.
[Custom Enchantments]
[+1] >> There should be Custom Enchantments and this could be easily done with (Paid) or (Free) plugins here's some list of the best one i could find.

[CrazyEnchantments]
> Free
> Easily configurable
> No ADS
> Almost everything is configurable and can very unique.
> Factions/WorldGuard support!
[>> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/crazy-enchantments-new-gkitz.16470/ <<]

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
I wonder why it is you think, that people play on galactix, or opfac1 or opfac2 ? Why some people on opfac1 say: "opfac 1 is the best !" and some people on opfac2 say "nonono op fac2 is the best" (they say it differently of course, but i cannot use that language here) And people who chose to play galactix have their reasons for that too. It is because they WANT the differences. What you are suggesting is to tell these people: "We don't care what yall wan't. We just gonna offer you all one and the same. And you just take it." Like Hendi Ford said: "You can have any color car you want, as long as it's black."
First of all, OP factions 1 and 2 are the same so why make it 2? if you can make it only in one server why not?? the more people in one server, the better. I was just saying that galactix and OP Factions should be together because the xp you get from grinding mobs are usless in op factions... I was just pointing out that if we had CUSTOM ENCHANTS on OP Factions It would be better and much more fun than boring old Sharpness,Protection, and etc. But if you say so otherwise i wont mine i just wanted to help the server.

Thank you for your opinion.

OP
OP
jyrus

jyrus

Pika Member
[Merging]
[-1] >> I don't agree that both Factions should merge.
[Custom Enchantments]
[+1] >> There should be Custom Enchantments and this could be easily done with (Paid) or (Free) plugins here's some list of the best one i could find.

[CrazyEnchantments]
> Free
> Easily configurable
> No ADS
> Almost everything is configurable and can very unique.
> Factions/WorldGuard support!
[>> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/crazy-enchantments-new-gkitz.16470/ <<]
Thank you for helping the server but... Why do you not want the servers to mege?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
First of all, OP factions 1 and 2 are the same so why make it 2? if you can make it only in one server why not?? the more people in one server, the better. I was just saying that galactix and OP Factions should be together because the xp you get from grinding mobs are usless in op factions... I was just pointing out that if we had CUSTOM ENCHANTS on OP Factions It would be better and much more fun than boring old Sharpness,Protection, and etc. But if you say so otherwise i wont mine i just wanted to help the server.

Thank you for your opinion.
Why are there 2 OP egg wars and 2 egg wars servers instead of one? Lag purposes...It's much harder to create one server with 700 people than 2 with 350 each. Once again I want to point out that Galactix has custom enchants and my idea is OP Galactix.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I mean yea of course op-Factions 2 is better! We can't fly normally there because of the sprint lag which gives us more time to find spots to build or pvp. There is also no scoreboard with stuff like balance so you don't get distracted in pvp or something. That alone already makes it great and better than opfactions 1 and this isn't even all.
Still not a big difference my friend. The main reason there are two servers is for two different communities to be established and for lag purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.