Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Make an Annihilation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltic_Plays

Suggestion:
Make an Annihilation :)

Detailed description:
A lot of people i think would love to see a annihilation server on pika. Personally i think its an amazing game and very competitive and fun. if you added this i think a lot more people would join pika.

P.S If you need an extra builder Just Ask Frxq15 He is one of the best builders that i know

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It Will attract more people to the server and alot more people would play

Example:

Verseh

Banned
Yea definitely. Then we can lag all around!

I'd love to have Anni, but I think right now we shouldn't even give them the idea to do it, as they better just make the other servers better. For example; All of SurvivalGames' maps are grieved. Practice needs an auto restart every day or 2 or so to kind of 'fight' the lag, and mainly needs to have the lag fixed.

Maybe later, but right now neutral.

OP
OP
Baltic_Plays

Baltic_Plays

Yea definitely. Then we can lag all around!

I'd love to have Anni, but I think right now we shouldn't even give them the idea to do it, as they better just make the other servers better. For example; All of SurvivalGames' maps are grieved. Practice needs an auto restart every day or 2 or so to kind of 'fight' the lag, and mainly needs to have the lag fixed.

Maybe later, but right now neutral.
Yeah i Agree Totally With you!

Yoguan

Suggestion:
Make an Annihilation :)

Detailed description:
A lot of people i think would love to see a annihilation server on pika. Personally i think its an amazing game and very competitive and fun. if you added this i think a lot more people would join pika.

P.S If you need an extra builder Just Ask Frxq15 He is one of the best builders that i know

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It Will attract more people to the server and alot more people would play

Example:
nice suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.