Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 21, 2017 #1 Suggestion: Hey guys Read pls Detailed description: Hey guys . I apply for staff pls give me luck :) Server/Place suggestion is intended: Other Reason: If i be staff i be happpppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD Example:
Suggestion: Hey guys Read pls Detailed description: Hey guys . I apply for staff pls give me luck :) Server/Place suggestion is intended: Other Reason: If i be staff i be happpppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD Example:
Mortmaurice Epic Pika Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 137 Points 28 Jan 22, 2017 #2 Goodluck Anteuhs! I wish you all the luck you can get
OP OP Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 22, 2017 #4 Mortmaurice said: Goodluck Anteuhs! I wish you all the luck you can get Click to expand... Tnxxx broo
Mortmaurice said: Goodluck Anteuhs! I wish you all the luck you can get Click to expand... Tnxxx broo
OP OP Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 22, 2017 #5 Crivity said: Goodluck man Click to expand... Tnxxxx.
OP OP Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 22, 2017 #6 Crivity said: Goodluck man Click to expand... Tnxxxxx:)
OP OP Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 22, 2017 #7 Anteuhs said: Suggestion: Hey guys Read pls Detailed description: Hey guys . I apply for staff pls give me luck :) Server/Place suggestion is intended: Other Reason: If i be staff i be happpppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD Example: Click to expand... Guyss. TheBearKing denied my applyyy im sad now :(
Anteuhs said: Suggestion: Hey guys Read pls Detailed description: Hey guys . I apply for staff pls give me luck :) Server/Place suggestion is intended: Other Reason: If i be staff i be happpppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD Example: Click to expand... Guyss. TheBearKing denied my applyyy im sad now :(
Mortmaurice Epic Pika Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 137 Points 28 Jan 22, 2017 #8 Anteuhs said: Guyss. TheBearKing denied my applyyy im sad now :( Click to expand... He already denied it?' lol. That's quick. I'm pretty sure they didn't even watch mine
Anteuhs said: Guyss. TheBearKing denied my applyyy im sad now :( Click to expand... He already denied it?' lol. That's quick. I'm pretty sure they didn't even watch mine
OP OP Anteuhs Pika Member Joined Jan 15, 2017 Messages 34 Points 8 Jan 22, 2017 #9 Mortmaurice said: He already denied it?' lol. That's quick. I'm pretty sure they didn't even watch mine Click to expand... :(:(:(:(:(:(
Mortmaurice said: He already denied it?' lol. That's quick. I'm pretty sure they didn't even watch mine Click to expand... :(:(:(:(:(:(
iTheNooBest Legendary Pika Joined Dec 2, 2016 Messages 416 Points 49 Jan 22, 2017 #10 you are 7 days here in forums... what did you expect? lmao + this is wrong section.
Davidva Veteran Donator Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 1,678 Points 144 Jan 22, 2017 #11 This should be in offtopic. Moved