Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Advanced Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion:
Advanced Ban

Detailed description:
I see some players complain about being banned , they talking about on discort ,ts3 even in forum shoutbox . Are they bans valid , none know . . .
When banned played make unban appeal , then admin who banned him should put valid proofs screenshots or video , so he can confirm that player is validly banned .

Yes , I understand there is 1500+ players daily but I also was admin on samp DayZ server 300+ daily players and I had around 60 GB of proofs , and 1000+ screenshots .. Well I would ban hacker if he admited I gave him another chance , if he don't admit then post valid proof and he would be perma banned . All unban appeals will be auto denied after 3 days of ban since it taking space for all that proofs .

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
The players will have a better insight into the management and seriousness of the server, it will be more popular and staff will be more appreciated . It will break rumors that PikaNetwork banning players even ranks only so they can spend money for unban .

Example:

D3athguis3

exactly i seen some in the banned page have the link for screenshot or videos but most just a word saying what they did, and dont even bother to look at the ban appeal cause the staff that did the banning quits so i just made another account and leave the account been using in this server for 3 and half years.

Status
Not open for further replies.