Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Advanced Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion:
Advanced Ban

Detailed description:
I see some players complain about being banned , they talking about on discort ,ts3 even in forum shoutbox . Are they bans valid , none know . . .
When banned played make unban appeal , then admin who banned him should put valid proofs screenshots or video , so he can confirm that player is validly banned .

Yes , I understand there is 1500+ players daily but I also was admin on samp DayZ server 300+ daily players and I had around 60 GB of proofs , and 1000+ screenshots .. Well I would ban hacker if he admited I gave him another chance , if he don't admit then post valid proof and he would be perma banned . All unban appeals will be auto denied after 3 days of ban since it taking space for all that proofs .

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
The players will have a better insight into the management and seriousness of the server, it will be more popular and staff will be more appreciated . It will break rumors that PikaNetwork banning players even ranks only so they can spend money for unban .

Example:

Nicolas

Pika Member
I don't know if I'm understanding you right, but I think what you mean is that staff should provide proof of the reason why a person is being banned.
If that's the case then you should check the bans page.
Because staff are already providing proof of the reason why a player is being banned and the proof of what that player did.
You can also see that sometimes no video with proof is provided because when it comes to hacks as Jesus or bhop.
Staff can clearly see the person is hacking and no proof is needed.

Example:

fhua1y

In some cases no proof of the player hacking can be provided, since the console auto bans hacker that are using their hacks obvious.

Example:

fhuamp

Answer given requestion Lock

Nicolas

Pika Member
Since my pictures arent working ill upload them here again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 7

Nicolas

Pika Member
proof2

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
You didn't get the point , this proofs which u show its " wall of shame " and this hackers is banned by console aka server . But when j get banned by staff member and making unban appeal they don't give you proof they told you : u had kill aurs , banned , locked . And thats why players complains ...

Nicolas

Pika Member
I think players are smart enough to view proof of them being banned on the top of the site.
Btw when a banned player gets banned he gets the message of the reason why he's being banned also on his screen.
With a link included of proof of him hacking or anything else he did wrong.
When he'll try to rejoin the server while banned he'll get that same message as well.
And if you check both pictures again you can see that it's not only showing the console banning players but also staff providing proof of the player hacking.
I also think that staff aren't ment to show any proof in a player's ban appeal, since it's the player's job to give proof he wasn't hacking.
If a staff member denies the bann appeal , then probably the player didn't provide any good arguments to get him unbanned or proof he wasn't hacking.

Butliquor

Veteran
we include proof with the punishment, players are angry on the fact they got banned, and spam it everywhere. Requesting Lock @Whitei520 . @ASCB_imran

Kind Regards,
Pika Staff Team.

Butliquor

Veteran
No need for you to see it, you are not the punished player. Like i stated, WE INCLUDE proof with ALL the punishments, if we don't we still have proof of it and if a player appeals the ban/warn we include the proof, i see nothing else to argue about as i already stated and answered you.

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
I would like to see that , I just saying all that rumours and complains ... I don't want to PikaNetwork become on bad voice ...
And I don't agree with you , player shouldn't post proofs after being banned because then they can hacked clients and say that they don't have one .

Nicolas

Pika Member
@nd618 Just deal with it , staff are posting enough proof.
When they ban a player they are sure he's hacking.
If they aren't the player will be screenshared and in that case if a staff member finds anything that is not in compliance with the rules the player will be banned as well.
And when a player is already banned it doesn't matter if he's already banned because he can close his client and delete his hacks.
This would make the proof worthless.

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
If you was here 2 years ago you wouldnt talk like this . I just remember that when they get ban, staff not giving evidence but just say "killaura, locked," my friend told me ... If the server really so advanced to give evidence then good, this is an unnecessary topic. Lock him .

Nicolas

Pika Member
I have been here for 4 years lol I know how it has been before.
But the thing is we aren't talking about the past.
This post you made is going about how pika is doing now.
The answer to that is that all staff are posting enough proof.
I'm done discussing with you since it is obvious this suggestion will be denied.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I REALLY like this idea because I know a few too much people who have been banned with no evidence but, I doubt they'll add this because staff have something called EYES..

Nicolas

Pika Member
I REALLY like this idea because I know a few too much people who have been banned with no evidence but, I doubt they'll add this because staff have something called EYES..
Those people who have been banned without evidence are probably people who were using obvious hacks.
The reason for that is because staff indeed have eyes.
If they see a guy bhopping they won't bother to post proof since it's obvious the guy is hacking.

D3athguis3

Those people who have been banned without evidence are probably people who were using obvious hacks.
The reason for that is because staff indeed have eyes.
If they see a guy bhopping they won't bother to post proof since it's obvious the guy is hacking.
really? i was banned by coco in survival 6 months ago for xraying but i wasnt even using any hacks, and when i made an appeal it got denied cause he quit being a staff and told only he can unbanned me cause he was the one who banned me. I got banned wrongfully but cant do anything cause he cant do his job right and they want me to pay for unban for something i didnt do, he just killed me and banned me in the spot and yeah its permanent ban too.

Nicolas

Pika Member
Check bans page for any proof he supplied when he banned you.
If he didn't as i said you were probably using hacks that were obvious.

D3athguis3

there is no proof and you that blind? it just say xray. So a text saying xray is enough proof? he didnt even ask for screen share or anything that time. And yeah it happen in custom survival i been hunting forest monument for diamond blocks and been to few so i already know where the blocks are and he thinks i was xraying the diamond blocks. paying for unban for something you didnt do is just wrong

Gergerino

Epic Pika
There are a lot of players that get banned by staff, after that they don't know why.
nd618 is right here. Maybe staff should tell him/her in msg that he hacks and bans him/her after that, it's what I see on other servers.
And about the proof, there are so many hackers, because this is a cracked server. It might be true what you are saying, but remember that it takes a plenty time to record (maybe edit) and upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.