Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: adding skin minecraft cracked users

Status
Not open for further replies.

superXninja

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
adding skin minecraft cracked users

Detailed description:
hi,
when i was searching for a server since i wanted to play an other game that is not on pika network i entered a server ( if a staff want to know what is the server i can say )and i got surprised i had a skin when i first entered the server the chat said
[Your cracked skin Men1 has been loaded
Your skin has been updated]
and then i had a skin i didn't know if other can see it or not so i said to my self what if cracked minecraft players can play with a skin that they choose like minecraft net
you need to to pika network and do something
than loggin to the server than you have your own skin i believe that will take months but it will be a cool feather

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
pika network will became more populare of course

Example:

Moon_420

Banned
Well it will cause lag, example go check that server that you've checked on, doesn't it lag? Of course it does as I just tried.. Just buy a Minecraft account and it's not hard, if you can't then no point.. ;-;
Not really, I joined it didn't lag but it might cause lag on here, Depends on the server ;)

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Well it will cause lag, example go check that server that you've checked on, doesn't it lag? Of course it does as I just tried.. Just buy a Minecraft account and it's not hard, if you can't then no point.. ;-;
accually i didn't have any lagg issue and i won a bed wars game

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Anyone saying they can't afford minecraft, it is really cheap and if your posting on the forums and playing the game you have bought a computer so you must have something. I played cracked for 3 years because I couldn't afford it because I was young and my parents couldn't either, I saved up my birthday money to buy it, maybe you should try saving aswell. Also if you want a skin, you want to customise it yourself not let the server choose for you, I don't know how these plugins work but is there like a few hundred skins that it will randomly give you, what if you get one you don't like or is the wrong gender. Surely overtime they will be people that have the same skin as each other again so it will be like a new default skin.
shadow1755 I said it was basically illegal under laws it is, but Mojang allow it because they know most people will eventually buy the game. Having a skin is a benefit of buying the game, it isn't pay to win, it is only cosmetics. So it isn't like ranks in-game, I take that back. Cracked is like a demo, you can still play but there are limitations.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
So you want a feature for free where most people paid for? nah dude I bought premium to have a skin and if you want a skin that badly, just buy premium mc or download a cracked launcher which supports skins.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
It might lag the server but +1, Its not that important to have a skin but its okay :)

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know it would be good but I neither support nor dislike this suggestion. I'm certain that this won't be added because this was suggested many times before. History keeps repeating itself. Also, premium Minecraft might be cheap in some countries but we don't live in America or Europe here. Also, it's not fair for premium users to see that cracked users have access to skins. They paid for it to get all of the features of Minecraft and it's not fair that a cracked user have access to skins.Another problem is that a player might choose or have an inappropriate skin, but there is already a rule and punishment for that. Impersonating staff skins are also not allowed, again, there is also a punishment and rule for that already. The point is, you need to buy the game to have full access to all of its features, and this suggestion, I am certain will not be implemented sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.