Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Kit-PvP Suggestion about the next KitPvP Reset!

zquizle

Banned
Suggestion:
Next KitPvP Reset

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

I would like to see the old KitPvP map at Pika with all the old kits . First of all, many people said it wasn't balanced and it was "pay to win". But one question, is it fair that people with iron armor pvp against people with protection 5, Unbreaking 3 Armor at Factions? Is it fair that people with Protection 4 (Starter set), pvp against people with Protection 15 at OpFactions? To be honest, I miss the old KitPvP system now since over 1 year. For my opinion wasn't it "Pay to win", because I had many unranked friends with donator stuff and everyone farmed them. For my opinion is it the fun, the motivation, to farm Donator gear from other players. I wouldn't lie, if I say that I was one of the most active KitPvP player last season.

Please rate me with a -1 or +1 if you agree/disagree

Thanks for reading.

Reason(s):
The old warps at OpFactions and the old Kits, motivated many old players to come back. Everyone like the old kits/stuff from before.

Example(s):
-

Last edited by a moderator:

ImEz12

+ 1 / Agree

Im missing the old kit-pvp too . The old kit pvp was the thing that actually made me fell in love with Pika-Network . Everyday i would just log in and get in kit pvp to rekt and lvl up then get some op stuff by gaining or buying them . It is true that just pay 100 EUR to get Ultimate kit (p4 sh5) and get tons of kills , but normal members could actually get them just by gaining money and buying them from people that sells them and by that , normal members actually have a motivation to gain money and buys them .

YaBoiJorden

Pika Member
+1 | agree.
Would love to see the old map(s) back.
Maybe with a little “time travel” effect where the spawn could be an time travel machine and when you drop down we experience the old map(s).

masterson

Banned
I really agree with this one. I've been playing Kit-PvP also before with my friende that has no rank and we are earning our own donator gears by ganking them.
+1

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
I love this suggestion also bring back the enchantment tables and let us earn xp from killing people , that would be amazing i guess,
+1 over all.