Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: A Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
Suggestion:
A Ban Request

Detailed description:
Gives every player a way to use a command like /report (Username). once a player gets 5+ reports within a certain amount of time they get banned for 1 hour. The reason its not a forever ban is because people make mistakes.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
As we all know the rise in noobs hacking has gone up significantly since the start of pika and that is obviously expected; However, when I log on to play a game like Skywars or in this case Kit-PVP and see that 5 out of the 9 people online hack it has gotten out of hand. This plugin could possibly cause a increase in players of Kit-PVP and maybe the server in general. I'm thinking if we have less hackers then it will bring in more players that could possibly bring in more donations to the server. If there are more regular players and less hackers it makes the game way more enjoyable. If we can accomplish this then everyone can benefit from this.

Example:
Gold001 is able to hit another player 9 blocks away, is able to have speed 5 and kills a ulti+ player with nothing but leather armor and a stone sword.

The ulti+ player and 4 other players does
/report Gold001 Speed, Killaura, Hopper

Gold001 gets banned for 1 hour and gives up and goes to ruin peoples days else where.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
A Ban Request

Detailed description:
Gives every player a way to use a command like /report (Username). once a player gets 5+ reports within a certain amount of time they get banned for 1 hour. The reason its not a forever ban is because people make mistakes.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
As we all know the rise in noobs hacking has gone up significantly since the start of pika and that is obviously expected; However, when I log on to play a game like Skywars or in this case Kit-PVP and see that 5 out of the 9 people online hack it has gotten out of hand. This plugin could possibly cause a increase in players of Kit-PVP and maybe the server in general. I'm thinking if we have less hackers then it will bring in more players that could possibly bring in more donations to the server. If there are more regular players and less hackers it makes the game way more enjoyable. If we can accomplish this then everyone can benefit from this.

Example:
Gold001 is able to hit another player 9 blocks away, is able to have speed 5 and kills a ulti+ player with nothing but leather armor and a stone sword.

The ulti+ player and 4 other players does
/report Gold001 Speed, Killaura, Hopper

Gold001 gets banned for 1 hour and gives up and goes to ruin peoples days else where.
This is not a bad idea! However, I think that this can be easily abused.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
this can easely be abused, for example i get hackacusated alot so i would be banned in no time while i dont even hack so for me its a -1

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
Even if you report a player, and maybe this player is hacker and maybe not, I believe there will be a lot of report's and the staff will not have time to check every report.
Also It can be easily abused by perform this command like non-stop.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Even if you report a player, and maybe this player is hacker and maybe not, I believe there will be a lot of report's and the staff will not have time to check every report.
Also It can be easily abused by perform this command like non-stop.
Yep! That's what CaGaming and I both said. I recommend you to read each response before posting a similar message.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Perhaps we could make it where you can only use the command once every 15 minutes?
Yeah, I think that it will be less abused that way. However, I think that the report system we have right now (Practice) is okay. There are also a lot of staff members on the servers that you mentioned before. In my opinion, I don't think that this will be necessary in Survival Games as well ; not a lot of players go onto this server. Don't get me wrong, this is a wonderful idea, but it will have to be modified a bit if it is added to the server.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Maybe make the time thingies bigger, this command like every 20 minutes and maybe 10 reports?

On the contrary I'm a bit scared because I'm hackusated all the time....
I'm spooked out...

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Maybe make the time thingies bigger, this command like every 20 minutes and maybe 10 reports?

On the contrary I'm a bit scared because I'm hackusated all the time....
I'm spooked out...
That's what I'm worried about as well. Most players rage when they lose. I feel like the angry players (the players that rage) will just keep on reporting other innocent players. :eek:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
That's what I'm worried about as well. Most players rage when they lose. I feel like the angry players (the players that rage) will just keep on reporting other innocent players. :eek:
That's why I'm not too sure about this suggestion if you know what I mean xD

OP
OP
jimmy mitchell

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
As I am reading all these comments I can understand what you mean. I can see where you are coming from also because I get called a hacker at least once an hour. Perhaps we should make the report command only something that people with VIP and up can use. If they spent money I feel they will be less likely to abuse this system; however, if that's the case then it cant be 5 reports because I have never seen more than 3 on at a time. Any thoughts? I am also frustrated because I killed a hacker and he called me a hacker so everyone joined in..... anyways I just personally feel like this needs to be dealt with.

OP
OP
jimmy mitchell

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
I see what you are thinking but the only way it would do anything is if 5 players raged within a 3 minute period or something along those lines.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
As I am reading all these comments I can understand what you mean. I can see where you are coming from also because I get called a hacker at least once an hour. Perhaps we should make the report command only something that people with VIP and up can use. If they spent money I feel they will be less likely to abuse this system; however, if that's the case then it cant be 5 reports because I have never seen more than 3 on at a time. Any thoughts? I am also frustrated because I killed a hacker and he called me a hacker so everyone joined in..... anyways I just personally feel like this needs to be dealt with.
Or maybe people with many hours of playtime? Like tons because if have played a lot,then you know who hacks and who doesn't.

Crivity

Epic Pika
-1 can be easily abused I can get friends / Alts to report someone 5 times and he'll end up getting banned

LUISETE780

Rare Pika
The problem would be that the staff would have to be investigating hundreds of people daily, which would be almost impossible.

Moon_420

Banned

- Can be abused with Multiple Accounts created by 1 person and constantly reporting you or can be abused with Programs that make Multiple accounts from Different proxies (IPs) that will constantly report you making you get banned! Also the server is Cracked meaning even more abuse.
+ They should instead add better Report System or Priority Reports by Better Report System i mean a GUI which a staff can open and they see all the Reported users and the most reported users come first and they are most likely hacking cause they are reported multiple times by multiple people. Priority Reports are reports which are Prioritized meaning not everyone has them only a people with Trusted Rank (not implemented) the Trusted Rank should have a Star on the name and not everyone has them but.. When a Trusted player reports a guy there's a separate section (GUI) for the Prioritized reports meaning there will be less false reports and more accurate reports because all the report will be by people with Trusted Rank.

kaylee

Veteran
Thanks for your suggestion!
If this was implemented, it would easily be abused. If you see someone hacking I suggest you record and report it, or find someone who can. Or you could just apply for staff and help us ban the hackers.

Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.