Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs12

If you have been affected by the hack and the server was rollbacked 3 months, stop whining on the forums asking for your rank back. For all we know, it might just be a scam to get a free rank you did not earn. Pika cannot verify, so just deal with it and move on. Those lucky ones (like me) who earned their rank 4 months ago and rage quit because of price ruiners... Good for you. All I can say is you just got unlucky so stop whining. I cannot speak for the devs of Pika, but honestly they definitely have very poor security standards. So if you really hate how the server always gets hacked just go to some other server. We don't need you

Edit: Since I'm probably gonna get hate from those who paid for their ranks, I would like to say that ranks are In Game Ranks (E.g. Prestige-H in OP Prison) and NOT paid ranks. Paid ranks WILL be returned.

Last edited:

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
It's normal for people who want their ranks back. Because they payed for them. I understand where you're coming from, but you have to understand their point of view as well.

MrFrenco

Veteran
IGN
MrFrenco
He is talking about ingame ranks, not Donatie ranks.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
In-game ranks (non-donated too) can be returned if the player have proof about it. But need do a support ticket!

we ask for our rank back cuz we dont spend all of this money and time to be free then reset comes and delete ur work

OP
OP
abs12

abs12

This is a possibility of photoshop

Edit: oh that's normal prison

Hoopless

Veteran
To make a paragraph about this to close this topic.

Returning Ranks
Since the server got hacked, as the person (Boomclaw) said in the latest thread "The following services will remain unaffected (give or take a few hours lost)." which are; OPSkyblock, BuildWars, OPEggwars 1, Forums, Passwords and Statistics. All the other ranks on other servers could be having a long rollback, but if you have proof you did have your donation or you in game rank, feel free to make a support ticket on there support page.

Click here to go to your support tickets.
Click here to create a new support ticket.

Source;
http://pika-network.net/threads/now-this-is-getting-embarrassing.8555/ - Thread ~ Boomclaw
http://pika-network.net/threads/stop-whining.8465/#post-52211 - Post ~ Bolja

Please close this thread @Whitei520

Status
Not open for further replies.