Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STOLEN FLY PICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
so this person asked me that he/she wants to try my fly pick so i said no scam and he/she also said no scam i gave it. after a while the person said he /she had to restart and said 'take' as in he/she was giving the fly pick back. the person logged out and i didnt get my pick

as u can see in the picture the person says no scam

Attachments

• 2017-01-27_19.43.54.png
    2017-01-27_19.43.54.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 9

Theophobia__

Bro candycookie1 did it with me also. Staff says they need proof of them taking the item. U have any other proof ?

OP
OP
LOLOF

LOLOF

Rare Pika
i wanted to take a screenshot of the person flying but he flew far to the other side of my is

OP
OP
LOLOF

LOLOF

Rare Pika
and he logged out saying 'need to restart'

I trusted him cuz he said if i dont give it back u can report. so i thought to myself someone wouldn't be stupid enough to tkae something and then get themselves banned, so ii gave it to him/her to TRY ONLY!

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
ye i lost my eff12 pickaxe to this noob thenerdytiger, he also logged out, made a topic but i guess it will take a while before an admin gets too it -_-
so slow

and wow this guy said that too <<if i dont give it back u can report >>

OP
OP
LOLOF

LOLOF

Rare Pika
guys all the admin that sees this , never mind i dont want anyone to be banned. if he took my fly pick then something bad will happen to him in the future this is what i believe and i hope u understand so pls forgive him

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Im still astounded by the fact that you let anyone use/hold your precious tool. Next time, dont. Screenshots like these are barely a valid proof.. Im sad you lost your fly pick. Next time, never trust anyone.

Theophobia__

Bro leave this, dont get sad. I am helping u for another one right ? whats gone is gone. just tell us the scammer name.

Crivity

Epic Pika
Im still astounded by the fact that you let anyone use/hold your precious tool. Next time, dont. Screenshots like these are barely a valid proof.. Im sad you lost your fly pick. Next time, never trust anyone.
Is right you need to be careful who you meet on the internet you should share your belongings with people you have known for long or you trust very very well

NotFromCanada

Pika Lover
first off all , youre need to be carefull , and second off all , just trust youre friends at op skyblock.
alot of people are just getting scammed with it , so just be carefull

Status
Not open for further replies.