Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Someone help? xD?

Blazemon

The Pika
I prefer Crystal or Falcun if you are going to play Op Factions.

Or else Lunar is good.
Then badlion

(If you are cracked search how to use cracked account on lunar client on yt)

Then Batmod
Then labymod
Then pixelclient

i forgot more
uh that guy said on survival (1.16) and bedwars so he needs a 1.16 client and i think that he can only use real lunar or blc

OP
OP
Jamarzoo

Jamarzoo

Epic Pika
I prefer Crystal or Falcun if you are going to play Op Factions.

Or else Lunar is good.
Then badlion

(If you are cracked search how to use cracked account on lunar client on yt)

Then Batmod
Then labymod
Then pixelclient

i forgot more
yhhh thx for help btw i paly survival bedwars and practice noting else more in pvp so i need which is for that

Anuly

Veteran
1) LabyMod- pretty good if you have a decent pc, decent fps and lots of customisation, would recommend for both cracked and premium players
2) Salywr- good for low end pc, gives a very good fps boost, but its banned in a couple servers so take it as you will, but it has a custom skin feature so you might like it
3)Lunar- pretty buggy for me, but if you are a premium player, i'd recommend it if you dont like laby

Blazemon

The Pika
1) LabyMod- pretty good if you have a decent pc, decent fps and lots of customisation, would recommend for both cracked and premium players
2) Salywr- good for low end pc, gives a very good fps boost, but its banned in a couple servers so take it as you will, but it has a custom skin feature so you might like it
3)Lunar- pretty buggy for me, but if you are a premium player, i'd recommend it if you dont like laby
Batmod is best u should try it

Blazemon

The Pika
batmod is soo bad for my fps like compared to lunar and p*do client it reduces soo much
Lunar doesn't boost my fps i have same amount as on optifine and plus i get lag spikes on it
also gui is kinda mess and i can't open it most of times bec it would say not responding
I have same problem with normal lunar not only cracked