Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some changes which should be inaugurated.

Should some of these changes be made lol?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
PRICES OF ITEMS/ITEMS NOT AVALABLE - Change the price of trackers, they cost 8 ems, should just cost 2 ems per player being tracked. Add magic milk, invisibility potions, pop-up towers etc. Glass is a must, add it.

MAPS- I can't stress this enough, get rid of that temple themed trios and quads map. None of the players like it, its not about the layout change, it just doesn't look nice. Also get rid of waterfall, no one knows where to rush and it just makes people ezly get double rushed(idk if this only happens to me, if so, guess I'm bad). Add more maps, plz man, we need more maps. Atlest add
ashfield, zarzul and orcestra lol.

TOOLS- Enchanted tools, its a pain breaking a 4 layer def with just a normal wood tool, furthermore, "why don't you buy better tools" cuz I will prolly have to buy them more than 2 times, for the same price, imagine paying 30 iron for a stone pickaxe, then dying and having to pay 30 again lmao. Make the tools upgradable, its a pain in the butt when you have to pay for a dia pickaxe, die with it and then buy another dia pickaxe, wasting 12 gold. Nowadays stone and iron tools are useless in game.

GEN SPEED/ RESOURCE RATIO- In all the maps the speed of the gens are the same, this should be changed because some maps have a smaller rush than others, lighthouse for example need a slow gen, while maps like that forest solos map and squad and trios map need a faster gen. The normal ratio of a normal gen should be 1:4, that is one gold per 4 iron, it can be more iron and less gold in faster gens.

COSMETIC PRICES AND IN LOBBY HEADS- Litterly no one has a cool kill message or a nice victory dance. Even when you get crates, you hardly get any good cosmetics from them. Please decrease the price. And get rid of heads, yea, me and my homies hate heads lmao.

On a side note- My 5 month experience on this server has been good. I have manly played bw and sw on it, i have become a 36 leveled no life on this server and I made a lot of friends. It is the best cracked server, but it can be made perfect.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Change the price of trackers, they cost 8 ems, should just cost 2 ems per player being tracked. Add magic milk, invisibility potions, pop-up towers etc. Glass is a must, add it.
-1, Invisibility potions are WAY too overpowered for hackers, magic milk and pop-up towers are not necessarily needed, plus that would just be a copy. Glass seems fine.

This is already suggested and has been accepted, will be added in the next minigames update.

GEN SPEED/ RESOURCE RATIO
Already suggested.

COSMETIC PRICES AND IN LOBBY HEADS
-1, these are meant to be rare.

Make a suggestion on the correct forums.
You can make a suggestion here.

OP
OP
Spicy_Ice

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
-1, Invisibility potions are WAY too overpowered for hackers, magic milk and pop-up towers are not necessarily needed, plus that would just be a copy. Glass seems fine.

This is already suggested and has been accepted, will be added in the next minigames update.

Already suggested.

-1, these are meant to be rare.

Make a suggestion on the correct forums.
You can make a suggestion here.
Thanks, any info about when the next update gunna take place?

OP
OP
Spicy_Ice

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
magic milk
Magic milk is needed to get obby defs(imagine you are a final kill and you know your opponent has obby, if he has a trap, he will prolly void when that trap is triggered, because the mining fatigue is on lsd.......... you will die.....) and because there is no invisibility(the reason of its removal makes sense) quads rushes are impossible if you are alone.