Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some Changes to OP Skyblock- Classes-Crates-Money given in Vote Crates

ASkyBlockDude

I enjoy playing on the Server, most times I don't got much free time on my hands and I buy the classes to get money and sell on Auction houses. I know Classes is buyable with real money and the Key Class is in Glad Crates. I recommend adding a few more Classes into the mix. Right now we got some bad classes that is not worth the money. Most people buy the Mystery class and Key and be done. All the other classes like Grinder, Enchantments or Spawners are worthless right now. Everything cost way more and some of the stuff you get from the crates are extremely bad, I seen a couple of them like 100k 10k While the in-game market value that as nothing. When you vote you get a key and its better off selling it because its useless, sell it and get 80b while if you open it you get a chance of a voucher a kit that have around pot 7 Going off memory a Epic Axe/Pick that have Eff 4. It just a bad deal all around. I heard last season vouchers was somewhat easy to get. This season it been pretty bad for crates and other Slot machines. I'm not hatting on it too badly but the chance system is extremely rare to get something deceit I wanted to add that small rant into this Thread because it don't fit the in-game market right now. If you play for a couple of hours all the Fresh newbies vote,rankup real fast and beg for money, because cobble stone gens, spawners and everything in-between is not profitable. I know its OP Skyblock I just suggest a Revamp for Crates money and value system The Rates are alright[not the best] Just need to improve on things alittle, Its a Tread feel free to leave comments and ideas too. This is my first post so don't be too harsh xD

Snowyy

Banned
Np, you’re welcome!

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
Wxnner