Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Solved] Server keep switching - can't join world

Wild_Bloody_Rose

Hi.
I'm new to the server and playing multiplayer.

I've been playing the survival mode for a few a hours and everything was working just fine. today when I had to switch between worlds (not my first time) my game got stuck in a switching servers loop. one second I'm in my old world, next second I'm at the spawn of the world I was trying to connect to and then I'm back in the lobby for some reason and I can't do anything. I can't move I can't teleport I'm just in and out of severs.

what should i do?

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
Hi.

I've been playing the survival mode for a few a hours and everything was working just fine. today when I had to switch between worlds (not my first time) my game got stuck in a switching servers loop. one second I'm in my old world, next second I'm at the spawn of the world I was trying to connect to and then I'm back in the lobby for some reason and I can't do anything. I can't move I can't teleport I'm just in and out of severs.

what should i do?
please use Tlauncher or Lunar next time and it won't happen , thanks

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Hi.

what should i do?
Ya survival and the lobby's were laggy yesterday its fixed now though