Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weird Connectivity issues with SB and OpSB [VID][SOLVED]

Are you experiencing similar issues?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxLight

9/17/16

Connection Issues:

The first issue I had was when I wanted to try out OPSkyBlockl, and upon clicking on the server from the server selection menu (Compass) it would appear to load into the server, however, drop me off at the Main Hub spawn.

I didn't think much of it, considering I had never played OPSkyBlock and only played on Classic Skyblock which is the main server I've been playing on. I have never had any issues when trying to connect to the Classic Skyblock server, until now.

Just recently I got TPA killed on the server, and after dying then hitting respawn, I got disconnected from the Classic Skyblock server and put into the hub with it requesting me to log in, which I found really odd. After logging in I found it odder that it would not let me rejoin the Classic Skyblock Server and showed the same things that happen when connecting to OPSkyBlock.

I've disconnected and reconnected multiple times and restarted my client (cracked0 and still to no avail.

I do not believe it is because of my internet, as it has been working absolutely fine for me the past couple of days, with no troubles whatsoever, only now has this problem occurred, but I'm not going to cross it off the list of possible problems yet.

Video Explanation of Problem:
(just to show what I mean)

I cropped the bottom of the screen for obvious reasons, and as for my problem, the skyblock servers are the ones I want to join, notice how both of them give me issues, however, there are other servers (i.e. Practice, OPFactions) I can join without any problems at all.

(also please ignore some of the moments of horrible quality, there is a reason I'm not a YouTuber =.= you can still see the problem clearly)

Any help that can be provided on this subject would be greatly appreciated, thank you to whom all help me in advanced, fellow member of Pika-Network
~Vox

Update (as of 9/19/16):
I changed the name of my character and connected to the server, using the same version as before, and everything is working perfectly fine. it's really odd as to what's going on. I'm curious as to if I'm banned or not. I don't believe this is the case however, sometimes when trying to join SkyBlock as VoxLight it will put me in on my island, and ill be able to see it, however before I can do anything it spits me back out to the hub, it's very odd so any help at all is greatly appreciated.
~Vox

FINAL (UPDATE)
Changing from version 1.7.10 up to 1.8~ fixed all the issues, it's strange as I never had any problems when playing on a different name, yet the same version, I definitely think it's something that should be looked into, anyway, this problem has been solved so please lock <3

Last edited:

DODE2K

Veteran
What you should of do is to check all possible solutions before posting on the forum
like guys before posting on fourms that you can't connect to a sever you should do the following
  1. reconnect to the server
  2. restart your minecraft
  3. restart your pc
  4. if you are using mods try connecting to the server without the mods
  5. make sure that you are using the right version for the server which is 1.8.9 is the best one
  6. reinstall your minecraft
  7. if you ran out of all possible solution then contact with the staff
  • i hope i didn't forget anything ;)

OP
OP
VoxLight

VoxLight

What you should of do is to check all possible solutions before posting on the forum
like guys before posting on fourms that you can't connect to a sever you should do the following
  1. reconnect to the server
  2. restart your minecraft
  3. restart your pc
  4. if you are using mods try connecting to the server without the mods
  5. make sure that you are using the right version for the server which is 1.8.9 is the best one
  6. reinstall your minecraft
  7. if you ran out of all possible solution then contact with the staff
  • i hope i didn't forget anything ;)

Not sure if you read to the end of this post yet or not, but the problem has already been resolved, and with what you marked as solution #5. Thank you with the help though.

Last edited:

karim123

Pika Lover
Dude ur pc is bad the grafic is poop dude,sorry but u should change ur pc

OP
OP
VoxLight

VoxLight

Dude ur pc is bad the graphic is poop dude, sorry but u should change ur pc
I would prefer not to have my equipment insulted, thank you.
The computer I have gives me decent frames in most games I play, even if I have to lower the quality settings. All I need is a PC that can play games. It's not made for maximum quality in any case, and I was recording, It's not a PC made for that which is why I don't make videos.
I do hear you however, my machine is not optimized like most machines today are, and as I said before, the machine I have now can run all the games I play fine, so thank you for pointing something I already know out.

btw, you misspelled "grafic" and forgot to space after your comma so I went ahead and fixed it for you in my quote.

EDIT: If what you are referring to is the broken textures at the beginning, it was an error when censoring the login process when editing. It goes away after the censoring is removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.