Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Small bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenrou

Whenever you selected trails and relog, the trails you selected are gone again. This is no big deal but slighty annoying.

And you don't always get rewards from the keys but this is a know bug already.

BramOG

Epic Pika
The trails will be gone when you relog thats normal. Evry server has this!

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yeah the main purpose of the disable trail thing is to reduce lag so the plugin won't have to save the data of you having the selected trail. It's a bit annoying, but that's how it is.

And about the "Nothing from Crates" thing, this only happens in coal crate, where it gives you EXP levels, but you can barely notice it.

OP
OP
Sevenrou

Sevenrou

Trails are now staying on when you relog. And I noticed the crate thing ye!

Also
- God ranks can only put up 2 items in the auction house while they should be able to put on 6.
- God ranks should recieve 500 mcmmo credits while I never got them.
- Donators are able to mine spawners. But this permission isn't set in the Nether. When you try to mine a spawner in the Nether it will keep saying you need to be a donator or L5 rank.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
So that's why I cant mine the spawner from nether -.-
Is this a bug? Masters and above ranks should be able to mine spawners from nether right?

OP
OP
Sevenrou

Sevenrou

Yes you should be able to. I already told a developer all the bugs I mentioned, and gave him or her the link to this thread. Nothing was fixed yet tho. But the developers are busy enough so give it some time.

MrGownz

Veteran
Yeah the main purpose of the disable trail thing is to reduce lag so the plugin won't have to save the data of you having the selected trail. It's a bit annoying, but that's how it is.

And about the "Nothing from Crates" thing, this only happens in coal crate, where it gives you EXP levels, but you can barely notice it.

Your question has been answered.

Last edited:

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Reopened thread for further answers among the developers, ill be opening this so you can tell also what bugs you've being experienced in game. So please give more info about the bug and ill head it over to the developer and fix it asap.

OP
OP
Sevenrou

Sevenrou

Trails are now staying on when you relog. And I noticed the crate thing ye!

Also
- God ranks can only put up 2 items in the auction house while they should be able to put on 6.
- God ranks should recieve 500 mcmmo credits while I never got them.
- Donators are able to mine spawners. But this permission isn't set in the Nether. When you try to mine a spawner in the Nether it will keep saying you need to be a donator or L5 rank.

So the above points in the quotes and this one are bugs:

When you try to reply to the last person that send you a message with /r it usually sends a message to the first person that msged you.

Edit:
Heres the nether spawner screenshot. I am a god rank and L5 but still..

33vg7sz.png

Last edited:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
So the above points in the quotes and this one are bugs:

When you try to reply to the last person that send you a message with /r it usually sends a message to the first person that msged you.

Edit:
Heres the nether spawner screenshot. I am a god rank and L5 but still..

33vg7sz.png

Are you also the island owner?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Also the command /eat shouldn't have a cooldown right? Whenever I use the command /heal and then use /eat a few minutes after the first command, it wouldn't allow me to use it because i have a few minutes to wait for cooldown.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Someone needs to check all donator Perks, many of them are broken or not on!
It looks like there is a plugin that doesnt see that the person is in the donors group, and thinks that the donor is in the [members] group, also some perks listed on the buycraft page are not given to donors:
  • 15 homes. == Only 2
  • List 6 items on auction house at the same time. Only 2
  • Automatically convert ingots into blocks. "Not automatic"
  • Join full server. "doesnt work"
  • 500 McMMO credits. "never got them"
Also:
/kit Skull (2 weeks cooldown) = doesnt exist!
/kit Firework (1 week cooldown) = doesnt exist!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I have encountered Mr_Alansaari's post. These are several bug I have encountered that is not listed there.

1. Some spawners that are won in crate keys are not appearing in the inventory.
-- This image shows I won a creeper and witch spawner in chat from a gold crate key: http://imgur.com/hxvL0Ku
-- However I did not receive it: http://imgur.com/sqY6iWd
--Take note that I have taken some screenshots, meaning I encountered it more than once since I had to be careful and document every action I make. XD

2. Ender chest in warp mine cannot be used. What's the use of it? XD
-- This picture shows we can't access it. If it's for design, fine. But if it's not just for design, then it would be better if we can actually use it.

3. My island's maximum size changes from time to time, this often happens whenever I get kicked out of the server.
-- http://imgur.com/CuifGMw
-- If you see the picture, you can notice I've already built something in this area. After being kicked out of the server, I can no longer build because it says I'm leaving my island and everything I try to break is "Island Protected". This is impossible because this area is exactly 50 blocks away from the bedrock... and Im L5 so I should have more island size. How do I fix it? I just restarted the launcher everytime, however I will have a few minutes rollback.. :/

II_DragonBoy_II

Veteran
about
this has been removed by old manager for some reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.