Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars ruined by hackers

Donaldo9988

Dear all,

For about 14 days now, it has become impossible to play a round of Skywars without encountering at least one hacker who is able to kill 6 out of the 11 other players. This is due to the fact that everyone can now teleport, in addition to a fly bypass that has been available since the first day of the new anticheat. As a large network, it seems too difficult to spend some money on a decent anticheat for the server instead of having developers deal with the problems. Instead, a free open source anticheat with standard settings is simply thrown onto the server without any testing, and nothing has been done about it for more than 2 weeks now. Bugs such as ghost blocks are ignored and in some other game modes, anticheats are used that can at least detect and ban free cheats. However, with the anticheat on Skywars, the Wurst client can be played without any problem, and this gameplay is even shown to players on Discord via screen sharing. I really wonder if the server's developers even program anything themselves, as it seems that plugins and anticheats are simply downloaded for free from the internet and put onto the server without any testing. I am done with this server and recommend that everyone stay away from Skywars, as the developers there don't seem to care about what happens to the server. The staff at least still do something and ban these hackers but without the support from an automatic ban system from the anticheat its just not enough.

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
Pika-network's new anti-cheat is worse than versus one I agree but they are doing it to make the server better they did not seem to have gotten good anti-cheat more than this on the price.

pika currently uses Grim and Spark anti-cheat u can check yourself.
Most anti-cheats are bought from other developers by crafti games and bug issues are common just report it will fix in time.

Hacker-related issues Hackers are fewer I guess I myself don't face many hackers as previously but if u got a good computer u may report so the staff will get to know about these new clients and can bypass any anti-cheat so chill on play report and if you don't like that much just delete this block game.

Report: here
Bug-report: here

OP
OP
D

Donaldo9988

reporting a player on a cracked server is futile. These hackers can simply change their names and continue cheating even after they get banned. In fact, some of them even choose names that advertise cheats, making it easier for them to attract more customers. It's a never-ending cycle that takes just a few seconds to repeat. So, while reporting might make us feel better, it won't solve the problem it also takes 3 days to get 1 cracked account banned via reports so reporting a hacker = useless

Otherside

Great Reporter
We have to walk with it, but don't lose hope they might fix this problem one day in the future.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
I would say dont play pika that's the easiest fix that is what i'm trying to do rn.

Slacker201

Pika Lover
reporting a player on a cracked server is futile. These hackers can simply change their names and continue cheating even after they get banned. In fact, some of them even choose names that advertise cheats, making it easier for them to attract more customers. It's a never-ending cycle that takes just a few seconds to repeat. So, while reporting might make us feel better, it won't solve the problem it also takes 3 days to get 1 cracked account banned via reports so reporting a hacker = useless
They do get ip banned but the cheaters that aren't 9 years old have bypassing vpns