Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars :Editing+ Resolution and video quality enhancement.

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Hello again!
Some of the people who saw my previous post may remember me, anyways, I am krsy123 (Chair 123) and, I was the person who posted the "Uncut skywars game" video. Today, I played another game of skywars but, this time I got an editing software and, Did some things with it:
1- Tried to cut some parts of the video (I only cut some bits of the intro)
2- Made my video available in 720p! I tried my best to make it as HD/higher quality as possible. This makes the video painful to upload to Youtube (Since the video size would be bigger) but, at least the quality is better now, right?
3- The resolution of the video is well.. questionable. There's these big black lines outside of the video, I'll try to fix it for next time (any tips would be appreciated)
But enough talking, here's the video!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGZve3u3wQ&ab_channel=Chair123

Any criticism is good criticism and, I'd love it if you guys gave your thoughts on the comments or in the replies to this thread!
If you liked the video, please subscribe, since this will help me in the future. That's it, thank you for checking my post/video!

For tomorow's video I hope that I'd be able to:
1. Give a voice over.
2. Fix the blackscreen line thing.
3. Make the video over 8-10 minutes.
4- Play bedwars in the video.
5- 1080p perhaps?

Silver Wing

The Pika
Niceeee ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

PoPcAt

Banned
giphy.gif
epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic

OP
OP
krsy123

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Hello again!
Some of the people who saw my previous post may remember me, anyways, I am krsy123 (Chair 123) and, I was the person who posted the "Uncut skywars game" video. Today, I played another game of skywars but, this time I got an editing software and, Did some things with it:
1- Tried to cut some parts of the video (I only cut some bits of the intro)
2- Made my video available in 720p! I tried my best to make it as HD/higher quality as possible. This makes the video painful to upload to Youtube (Since the video size would be bigger) but, at least the quality is better now, right?
3- The resolution of the video is well.. questionable. There's these big black lines outside of the video, I'll try to fix it for next time (any tips would be appreciated)
But enough talking, here's the video!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGZve3u3wQ&ab_channel=Chair123

Any criticism is good criticism and, I'd love it if you guys gave your thoughts on the comments or in the replies to this thread!
If you liked the video, please subscribe, since this will help me in the future. That's it, thank you for checking my post/video!

For tomorow's video I hope that I'd be able to:
1. Give a voice over.
2. Fix the blackscreen line thing.
3. Make the video over 8-10 minutes.
4- Play bedwars in the video.
5- 1080p perhaps?
A little bit of an update.
For the things that I planned while typing this post, Those are the things that I got working and, things that I didn't get working:
1. Works
2. Not yet
3. doable
4. doable
5. Not possible at the mean time
---------------------------------------------------------------
I made a video with those things (excluding number 2 and 5) however I ran into some issues which are easily fixed:
1. Sometimes audio is EXTREMELY loud and sometimes it's low.
2. Random/Extremely loud air noises suddenly (easy to fix)
3. Game audio is unbelievably loud (also easy to fix)
4. Cuts are sometimes questionable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore, I decided not to upload that video. I'll be recording another one with improvements later. Not saying it'd be there tomorrow but, It'll get there when It's ready.
Hope you guys understand, Thanks for everyone that clicked on my videos!