Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Skyblock OP - /marry command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Server: Skyblock OP

Tell me more: The marry command is also active in NYCreative, you can set your gender, you can marry someone, and of course also divorce to someone. If you are married there is a heart before your name. Want to check it more out? Go to NY Creative

Reason: In my opinion it brings a higher level of sociality on Skyblock OP. Sociality is always welcome right?

Examples: Check out NY Creative

Last edited:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
it's a good feature and we had it in creative. Just be prepared for the neverending
"please marry me" chats...

ISunSource

Pika Lover
+1 for me too
Sounds cute, cause then ill be able to KILL MY WIFE! :mad::mad:
Oh my god that was weird XD

-Da crazy

OP
OP
Gergerino

Gergerino

Epic Pika

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
It sounds like a bad idea imo because it promotes roleplaying and distracts from the purpose of the gamemode so it turns into a edating program rather then a server.

OP
OP
Gergerino

Gergerino

Epic Pika
It sounds like a bad idea imo because it promotes roleplaying and distracts from the purpose of the gamemode so it turns into a edating program rather then a server.

Hmm... Did you ever played Skyblock OP? I can do almost everything I want there, I have almost everything. Well, that is the gameplay. The thing that keeps me here is, because 75% of my time I'm making fun with other people. This fun is totally distracts me of the 'purpose of the gamemode' as you said. And most people who stay on their server for longer than 1 year, have their friends and 'socialize' alot with other people, same for me. As you said about an edating program, it's a point, but everywhere in games people meet people, it happens everywhere. Also, the average age is about 14/15 I think, people won't date that fast, one more thing, the server is worldwide, people from like Brazil, Philippines, South-Africa and Europe are playing on this server, which prevents it more. And so what? Let them date, dating is not the purpose of the server and it wont happen that often..

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Hmm... Did you ever played Skyblock OP? I can do almost everything I want there, I have almost everything. Well, that is the gameplay. The thing that keeps me here is, because 75% of my time I'm making fun with other people. This fun is totally distracts me of the 'purpose of the gamemode' as you said. And most people who stay on their server for longer than 1 year, have their friends and 'socialize' alot with other people, same for me. As you said about an edating program, it's a point, but everywhere in games people meet people, it happens everywhere. Also, the average age is about 14/15 I think, people won't date that fast, one more thing, the server is worldwide, people from like Brazil, Philippines, South-Africa and Europe are playing on this server, which prevents it more. And so what? Let them date, dating is not the purpose of the server and it wont happen that often..

I'm not saying roleplaying or any of that is bad and its a fine idea but maybe the staff could make a seperate gamemode just for roleplaying and relationships and all that.

OP
OP
Gergerino

Gergerino

Epic Pika
I'm not saying roleplaying or any of that is bad and its a fine idea but maybe the staff could make a seperate gamemode just for roleplaying and relationships and all that.

Yes, but I still want to play skyblock :D but thanks! It made me thinking, maybe it will take away the purpose of the skyblock gamemode. But I think we should give it a try. As you said it can work out the wrong way, everyone focussing on that, I suspected it would be a more extra command. Thanks for your good opinion about this

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Yes, but I still want to play skyblock :D but thanks! It made me thinking, maybe it will take away the purpose of the skyblock gamemode. But I think we should give it a try. As you said it can work out the wrong way, everyone focussing on that, I suspected it would be a more extra command. Thanks for your good opinion about this

We could always try it considering it can be taken away just as easily as it was added depending on what kind of reaction it gets.

Zunet

Pika Member
I do 1+, But as far as i know /marry is most fit to Creative.

KoopsoTrap87_

Pika Member
I'll never even have a crush, because of, *ahem*, the friendzone. A wife in Minecraft won't make it better as well.

Jk this sounds fun, +1 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.