Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should I buy rank?

aggg124

So I pretty much spend all my time and in game money for keys and I have opened 5 stacks at least. No rank or anything good so I am really mad. Should I just buy rank?
Skyblock btw

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's your money that you are putting into the game, the decision is yours whether you actually buy it. I myself only buy ranks if i have money spare that i don't have a use for, otherwise i'm not going to put money in this game.

OP
OP
A

aggg124

Yeah I have 10 euros spare so I thought I could use them to buy rank. I'll probably do it tomorrow. Thanks for reply

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Like MrfatsoJr said about your money. I always buy ranks since I feel they are worth it with the benefits. If you're going to invest time into the game, why not improve your experience? Keys typically aren't worth it since they only last the season and you won't be given them after any resets. If you are set about buying something, I'd go ahead and grab a rank :)

Enjoy!

masterson

Banned
It depends if you think the benefits of buying the rank is worth it or not. It's your decision anyway goodluck 😁

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
When I buy a rank on a server I think to myself depending on the price “how much do I get out of buying that rank.”