Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
When are we getting a server restart or server rollback?

Much appreciated if you just let us Super Hardcore gamers know when can we actually play on Classic SkyBlock.

I'm pretty much just wanthing to build, explore nether, chat with people and help people.

Let me know what time, which day & which timezone ;):confused:

I do know that the administration is working on this but I just need to know when is it done.

OP
OP
MrRavagen

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Ithink there isnot a reset
There is a reset. Why else do we have in discord a channel called "Classicskyblock suggestions", confirmed by about every staff & There was a banner saying "Classic Skyblock resetting soon!"

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes there is a reset. So far no staff has given us a specific date yet.

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Well yesterday some people telled me that the reset after Month!!!

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
There is going to be a reset but like all other resets there has been something different and game changing. Ex. This season had a different spawn the older Skyblock and the spawner values increased expediently making it harder for everyone to achieve them, everyone was using Cacti farms not like in the last season where everyone used squid spawners and the lag was massive. Also spawners such as the squids had their spawn rates slowed down because they were too OP. Just give them time I don't play on skyblock, but my team and I are still on the leaderboard even thought must have quit.

Bertus

Hey, threre is a reset soon, as I heard DutchMinerHD said that he will work on it after OP SkyBlocks.
Good luck at the next seasson!

MariaShy

Pika Member
I don't know when the reset is but I really want to know because I want to build something again!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What is going to come will come, and what is going to stay will stay. Just wait for the reset. Even if you do not know when the reset is, you still are going to make builds before and after the reset.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Reset would be but PizzaMC left so reset Will come ltr

Status
Not open for further replies.