Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server halted *Console*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaa

It's annoying for me and for other ppl when i'm building.
Especially for when you right click the water bucket to a surface. WHEN HALTED (it is not flowing)
WHEN IS NOT (it flowing)
i would like to know you guys that when making gen walls, it won't reach the bottom and the server is halted and the lava is on the middle and not flowing even after the server is allowed intensive activities. you should guys make the halted for about 1 min or 2 mins and allowed about 15 minutes to make it. because it's hard to repeat the lava and water again please it takes a lot of effort.

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member
This is the first time i've read things like this kind of problem in creative xD. Is This Report a problem or just reminding about the Gen Wall? Eks Di

OP
OP
Owaa

Owaa

I'm reminding about the halt time. Because if the halt is fast. you can't make gen walls :) right? because it takes about 2-3 mins from 255 block to reach the bottom part right? when lava flows down it takes about 3-4 minutes to reach the bot part? what if the halt is 1 min ? then? the lava will stop? Do you understand now?

Crivity

Epic Pika
It's useful tho as the server is dealing at many things causing lag this will reduce it for a few seconds so that the lag will stop for a little while

sspvp

Banned
It's annoying for me and for other ppl when i'm building.
Especially for when you right click the water bucket to a surface. WHEN HALTED (it is not flowing)
WHEN IS NOT (it flowing)
i would like to know you guys that when making gen walls, it won't reach the bottom and the server is halted and the lava is on the middle and not flowing even after the server is allowed intensive activities. you should guys make the halted for about 1 min or 2 mins and allowed about 15 minutes to make it. because it's hard to repeat the lava and water again please it takes a lot of effort.
to remove server halt leave the chunk like go to spawn and come back after a min it will start flowing

bradcoolman12

Yes, its really annoying, I just lost my 4 stacks of Nether Wart because of that.. screw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.