Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Server Became so Trash.

SUNC123

Server is currently very trash i got banned 30 days i dont even know the reason the admin just put random letters and smth about behavior.If its about my behavior i think that's for mute not for ban.In last few days i got kicked 20 times from server for ''cheat is not allowed'' cuz i was clicking only 12 cps lmao.Also players are scamming and a lot of players dont get punished for foreign langauge and very bad behavior but ofc i do.Trash Staff.Trash Server I hope yall fix this in future.

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello SUNC123,

Your ban reason is "Negative use of disabilities".

Also, in the ban reason provided a link to evidence of your violation.

I think you should stop breaking the rules instead of calling the staff or the server bad.

Have a good day! :yaychu:

Last edited:

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Server is currently very trash i got banned 30 days i dont even know the reason the admin just put random letters and smth about behavior.If its about my behavior i think that's for mute not for ban.In last few days i got kicked 20 times from server for ''cheat is not allowed'' cuz i was clicking only 12 cps lmao.Also players are scamming and a lot of players dont get punished for foreign langauge and very bad behavior but ofc i do.Trash Staff.Trash Server I hope yall fix this in future.
Hey,

The details of your punishment, including the reason and evidence, should be available in your punishment history. If you believe your 30-day ban was unjustified, I encourage you to submit an appeal.

Regarding your concerns, the punishment was enforced by a staff member, and they should provide valid evidence, not just random characters. If you feel this wasn't the case, mentioning it in your appeal could be helpful. The anticheat is designed to protect all players and ensure a fair environment, though it's not perfect. If you believe it's mistakenly kicking you, this is another point to raise in your appeal.

I understand concerns about scamming and language violations. Not all instances are caught immediately, as they depend on staff presence or player reports. For your consideration, we do not punish for scamming on any gamemode rather than Skyblock and Survival.

You can appeal your ban here: https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/

Please read the guidelines provided by the network manager to help you write your appeal.

OP
OP
SUNC123

SUNC123

Hello SUNC123,

Your ban reason is "Negative use of disabilities".

Also, in the ban reason provided a link to evidence of your violation.

I think you should stop breaking the rules instead of calling the staff or the server bad.

Have a good day! :yaychu:
and what's that Negative use of disabilities in mc game?????

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
and what's that Negative use of disabilities in mc game?????
I guess as freez said the reason of ban is stated at the link shared by freez.
You can see what exactly you are banned for and if you think you are falsely banned then you can make a appeal.

Secondly you should stop breaking rules yourself first and complaining about the server
If you think you click 12 cps and you get banned for it well no it is not that. You get banned for suspicious activities.