Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames School Kill Messages

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
School Kill Messages

Detailed description:
I think everyone would like this, but put more chances to get it from the mystery box.

Reason(s):
I think players would like to see these messages, and it's very cool in my opinion.

Example(s):
"Player has been graded with F by Player"
"Player failed the test because of Player"
"Player has been returned to school by Player"
"Player is late to the class because of Player"
"Player didn't finish his homework because of Player"
"Player has been sent to the detention by Player"
"Player has been schooled by Player"
"Player has been grounded by a teacher named Player"
"Player got bullied by Player"

"Player's bed has been turned into paper by Player"

Last edited:

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Teacher Kill Messages

Detailed description:
I think everyone would like this, but put more chances to get it from mystery box.

Reason(s):
I think players would like to see this messages, and it's very cool in my opinion.

Example(s):
Player was graded with F by Player. Player failed the test by Player. Player is returned to school by Player. Player got late to class by Player. Player didn't finish his homework because off Player. Player got send to the detection by Player. Player got schooled by Player. Player got grounded by a teacher named Player. I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes, but you can fix that.
+1 add those to epic mystery boxes pls

Hand me your wife I got a knife

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Teacher Kill Messages

Detailed description:
I think everyone would like this, but put more chances to get it from mystery box.

Reason(s):
I think players would like to see this messages, and it's very cool in my opinion.

Example(s):
Player was graded with F by Player. Player failed the test by Player. Player is returned to school by Player. Player got late to class by Player. Player didn't finish his homework because off Player. Player got send to the detection by Player. Player got schooled by Player. Player got grounded by a teacher named Player. I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes, but you can fix that.
+1 but title sounds very weird when taken out of context

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 i would like to kill someone and then its will say Gets killed by a Math book

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
im almost at 50k coins and i want a kill msg so staff plz accept this

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
For a second, I thought about USA.
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
+1

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1 could add "Player dropped out school because of You"
when he dies in the void ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
This will be useful for blazetharkidrs, because he has F's in all classes. Making him extremely mad and throwing school chairs on everyone, breaking teachers laptop or pc whatever that is and the teacher sends him to principals office. The principal looked like cousin of Trollge from "The Mystery Man" incident, then blazetharkidrs jumped out of the window and died

Alexi02

Pika Lover
+1 Thats absolutely what should be added ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ