Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SCAMMED A LOT OF IN GAME MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXIBrokeAWindowXx

Hi my name is xXIBrokeAWindowX I have recently just been scammed a lot of money that is 132000000
yep that's a lot of money and I do have a video based on that the persons name is Tyrex645 so yea if I could have my money back that would be very much appreciated

nd618

Supporter
You can report him , but I'm not sure that u will get money back but at least you can request money back making suport ticket.

Matik212

Scamming is allowed on all pvp servers just to give more information, next time try to be more careful and you can't trust everyone.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Its part of the game man. Scamming is just something that many players have to deal with everyday. There are a few ways to avoid them such as paying the money in small pieces and never the whole amount and many other ways. Ive also been scammed a greater amount once so I understand how you feel :/

LOLOF

Rare Pika
I have a question, as donator+ and topdonator are ranks, isn't it forbidden to trade in-game money for someone to buy you a rank?

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I have a question, as donator+ and topdonator are ranks, isn't it forbidden to trade in-game money for someone to buy you a rank?

It is allowed, but the server will not be responsible if you got scammed. What's not allowed is selling your account or ingame items in return of real money.

Jazzi

wow im selling 50 god swords in op factions 2 fro 200M

Status
Not open for further replies.